Im 20, My fiancee and I are T2C, My period this month was about 5 days late. Then about 2 days later I started bleeding a very small amount. I have been feeling like I could be pregnant, sore breasts, cloudy urine, nausea, cant get enough sleep. But when I took the test it was negative. I have heard of implantation bleeding, but how can I tell the difference between menstruation and implantation? I have had cramps like I get when I usually do start my period, however being late kind of threw me off. If anyone has any answers I would be greatly appreciative! Thank you!

I have been trying for 9 mths, this month was the first time I have never been late in 12 years. I was 4 days late, was tired for a week, lots of peeing which is not unnormal for me, i came down with the cold, tender breasts, no signs of period at all, took test neg, two days later took another test at home neg again...was very upset..... until the 5th day late, started cramping, recieved my AF, well turned out to be nothing but spotting for only 2 days, so light, cramped for 1 day badly, i ended up in hospital with major cramping, low blood pressure, faint, and sever side pains, turns out I have multiple cysts? I had ultra sound, and blood work done which told me I had cysts, and I asked about pregnancy possibility and the emerg doc said nope. I did some research and apparently if you have been of the pill for a while, it is common for women to get cysts, and when you have one that bursts it is so painful, and all the symptoms of having cysts are identical to pregnancy symptoms it is really bazzar. Anyways I went to my own family doc for the first time to talk about what happened, and he gave me a very sensitive blood test from my own doc, just did it today, wish me luck, maybe 2007 will bring me a little bundle of joy. Wish me luck!! Best of luck to all who are trying it ain't easy!!!! 8-|

I am sorry, but late period, negative pregnancy test usually ends up meaning you are not pregnant. I experienced this too. Before we started TTC, I really didn't pay any attention to the duration of my cycle so I didn't know when I was expecting my period. After 28 days or so, I'd get hopeful, and would start taking tests. Often, my period would show up a week or so later. I think the stress/anxiety of it all made my periods later some of the time. 

Best I can advise you is to just keep on trying and it will happen.

i HAVE EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING!!!

I stopped my birth control last month(nov) and was about 8 days late, and had cramps for a week before, then i started to bleed very lightly, i was totally freaking out thinking it was implantatio bleeding, i took about 6 HPT all NEGATIVE, i bled for about 3 days, and continued to have cramps for another week, and i get back aches through out the day. I had a blood test done last week and it was NEGATIVE, so i dunno whats going on!! but i wish the best of luck to you and i hope everything is ok!!

I have a similiar story, however I am 9 years older not sure if it makes much difference but my husband and I have been trying for 9 mths, this month was the first time I have never been late in 12 years. I was 4 days late, was tired for a week, lots of peeing which is not unnormal for me, i came down with the cold, tender breasts, no signs of period at all, took test neg, two days later took another test at home neg again...was very upset..... until the 5th day late, started cramping, recieved my AF, well turned out to be nothing but spotting for only 2 days, so light, cramped for 1 day badly, i ended up in hospital with major cramping, low blood pressure, faint, and sever side pains, turns out I have multiple cysts? I had ultra sound, and blood work done which told me I had cysts, and I asked about pregnancy possibility and the emerg doc said nope. I did some research and apparently if you have been of the pill for a while, it is common for women to get cysts, and when you have one that bursts it is so painful, and all the symptoms of having cysts are identical to pregnancy symptoms it is really bazzar. So I would look into that ie the cysts, they are normally not harmful and I dont think they can cause infertility. Anyways I went to my own family doc for the first time to talk about what happened, and he gave me a very sensitive blood test from my own doc, just did it today, wish me luck, maybe 2007 will bring me a little bundle of joy. Wish me luck!! Best of luck to all who are trying it ain't easy!!!! 8-|

So far I am about 8 days late. And have been spotting since about the fourth day. I also felt like I could be pregnant sore breast that were increasing in size. I started cramping really really bad so I finally went to the doc and the test was negative. She said she felt something on my right side. She suspects a cyst.

im a few days late which RARELY happens i had 2-3 dabs of blood but it wasnt like normal............ ive been having really bad cramps and have been feeling sick like wanting to throw up but not being able to. im super duper freaked. im taking a test tomorrow and praying its negative

ok i had my period but it only lasted 3 days took a p test it was negative im having cramps and my breast are sore. I think I need to go take a blood test to get accurate results. Any one have any advice?

PLEASE HELP , Im 28 , My last proper period was dec an in jan was about a week late.never late always on time . Then about 3 days later I started bleeding a very small amounts , more pink in colour then anything lasted 2 days max . I have been feeling like im pregnant i havn't got any children so i dont know what feelin preg is like but i just do , sore breasts, needing a wee more often back ache , bloating , nausea , really moody cant get enough sleep , crampin to . went to the doctors he said i MIGHT be about 7 weeks preg But when I took the test it was negative . rang him back up to tell him i done a test an it was neg he said might not show till im 10/13 wks , what do i do ?? wait or go with the neg result ?? or am i goin mad please help ??

I'm having a similar problem. I recently started back taking the pill two months ago. I had my last cycle on jan 1. I am now over two weeks late but I took a hpt and it was negative. Yesterday I started having severe cramps and some brown spotting. My breasts have been sore and swollen for the past three weeks. Could I be pregnant?? Please help

So is it really true that a HPT sometimes wont detect anything as far as 10 to 13 weeks? because i took 2 tests around the time i missed my period and wondering if i could be pregnant?

Before my period, i was spotting a little. My period came on the exact day but by the 4th day, the flow was already very light. This is usually not the case as my period will usually last for about 6-7 days. I am not sure whether I am pregnant. Please advise!!

HELLO I'M 26 YRS OLD, WELL I GOT MY PERIOD LATE 5 DAY IT'S REALLY NOT USUAL FOR ME TO GET IT LATE CAUSE I'M ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS..... AND AFTER THE 5TH DAYS I GOT MY PERIOD NOT NORMAL REALLY LIGHT AND IT ONLY LASTED FOR 3 DAYS WHEN I USUALLY GET IT REALLY HEAVY AND FOR 7 DAYS. NOW I BEEN GETTING UPSET STOMACH AND TROWING UP AND TIRED NOT FILLING ME. AND ONE THING MORE MY HUSBAND WAS FILLING SICK TO BUT JUST 2 DAYS AGO I TOOK A TEST BUT IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE AND IM STILL FILLING SICK BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO CAUSE THIS BIRTH CONTROL PILLS GET ME ALL CONFUSED I HAVE NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FOR BIRTH CONTROL SO THATS WHY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I HAVE 2 KIDS A BOY AND A GIRL BUT IT HASEN'T BEEN EASY FOR ME TO COME OUT PREGNANT SO THATS WHY IM CONFUSED AGAIN IF ANY BODY COULD GIVE ME AN ADVISED PLEASE DO SO I'LL BEE SO THANKFUL.

omg... ineed help...i had two period on july.. and on aug 17 i got my period but sort of late.. but i noticed that nothing was coming out... well its was light red almost pink. then i noticed that the little blood that came out, turned brown. my period normally last 3 days but this time it didnt. i only had half the second day, tissue come out. and it was about a quarter size. the first weeks after my so called period i noticed my breast had a sharp pain trhough the nipple... but it was only once. now they are really itchy, i have mood swings, i feel nausea, fatigue, irratibility, and now i got hemorrhoids. these are syptoms of a pregnant woman. but the thing is that i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. can i still b pregnant,?

Same here almost didn't have period but instead spotted after every pee an boy do I do that a lot lol took test today an neg.:-( I'm hoping its false me breasts are kinda full they were sensitive but nothing major maybe its all cause I'm catching a cold. But hope it helps I hurd that after implantation you'll test positive 4-8 after not sure what it means but I'm hopeful