okay well on March 25 i had a D&C for a miss miscarriage.......then on April 18th I started taking birth control......now May 6th I started getting sick during the day in my classes I would want to leave, sometimes feel sick to my stomach, tired all the time even when I am not at school...still it continues....and I started my period on May 11 and it ended on May 16th.... well i thought the pills were making me feel sick it was the first time I ever took birth control so I stopped taking them May 15th now its June 15th and its been a while from the last pill I took and there is a chance I am pregnant as far as being sexually active no I have taken several test everyone has come up negative as of today and I missed my period and I'm not sure if I am pregnant ....BUT even after all the negative test I still have a feeling I am pregnant. AND if I am pregnant I will be 5 WEEKS I have gained weight and my boobs are sore.

please answer I'm going nuts because I'm not sure and don't want ask for a blood test from doc. because I don't want to seem like i moved on so quickly from my miscarriage when I really haven't. please help!!!!!!

Hi honey! 1st of all I'm sending you a big hug for your loss!

When your body goes through a trauma it can take upto 6 weeks for it to be regulated again! So when you went on the pill and started feeling sick, this is common - due to the hormone levels in the pill! NOW even though you stopped taking the pill on May 15th, it wouldn't have been till around the 22nd for it to be negated in your body! SO IF you are pregnant you would be on a different cycle! So the BIG question is WHEN did you have unprotected sex since May 15th?

On May 21,31 and June 12

OK! Due to your circumstances this is going to be a bit more difficult! BUT IF you started ovulation the week after stopping I would say that either the 21st or the 31st are the ones we should be worried about! BUT that said, we will take the 2 seperately IF it was the 21st, then you would be 25 days fetal age! IF the 31st then 15 days fetal age! So I think you should go and get a blood test from your doctor! As you are aware ANY time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! And your doctor will know that MANY women whom have had a loss try and get pregnant soon after! So lets get you a blood test OK? Good luck and let me know OK?

I'm not quit understanding the days I have to be worried about as far as the 21 and 31 can you break it down and
little bit more for me. And if I wanted to wait to see a test be sure when can I take a test again to have a better answer??

Most women ovulate 14 days after the 1st day of their period - on a 28 day cycle - and you would add a day for each day extra eg. 16 days for a 30 day cycle! With your miscarriage and your pill and then stopping this throws the WHOLE thing off! When was your REAL period? THAT is the question! The 21st would be quite early after stopping the pill - BUT still possible, the 31st DEFINITE chance! BUT it ALL depends on when and if you ovulated! Thus me thinking more along the 31st! I do think it would be best to get a blood test - even though the test is based on your HCG levels, it is still more sensitive to those levels! So IF you book your appointment for Friday or Monday this should be enough time for the 31st and DEFINITELY enough time for the 21st@! Save your money for the HPT's might as well find out whats going on from a doctor!

I just got my period today

hi ,

can some 1 help me please i dont know what to do as im really scared , im 16 and i have my periods normal every month well on the 5th of june i was suppost to of come on nd all i had was brown stuff for about 4-5 days nd nothin since , can some 1 help me please .

Hi honey! Did you have unprotected sex recently?

Hey Bambi,

I still feel pregnant!!!! What do I do? I got my period but it was a week late do you think I miscarried again? Or would you think I am pregnant? I'm scared to go to the doctors I don't know what to do?!?!?

Hi honey! I think it was just a period honey! Remember that when you go through a trauma it can take awhile to balance out! When you say you "feel pregnant" what does that mean honey!?

Really worried, how you doing honey?