ok ive been eattin more then usaul also lseepin like all day an havin a lil back pain an if i dont eat i get nausea also idrink alot of caffine an im a lil over wait but i lost 15 puonds from the last time i wayed my elf witch was a while ago well anyways iknow i probely gained wait from eatin the way i am im havin cramps in ym left thigh thing whatever u call it like its strechin or like i pulled or muscle or something ive been tryin to get pregnant for about 3 months know also ive been mppdy more then all the other times i had sex each month also ive been gettin depressed too al stressed alil easyl plus i sometimes where tight pant an i tried to thiss month but it really hurt my stomache when it had pressure so i couldnt could thease be signs my perod came the 30th this moth an last moth th3 29 i had sex all moth alomst everyday beside the 8th an also 18th ieven when i though i was pregant well i had sex last mite aan iwas really dry down there too what cuold that mean also my breast aka nipples are a lil sore but only that area i also did those online ovualtion caculatiers an had sex those days i really feel different but cuold i be wrong lat time witch was 2 montha ago i was havin pain down there in my cercix an the the doc said i was pregnant i weent back becuz i had my period n they said if i was pregnant i had of been only one day i told it its not poosible i really need some help on this plz also ive been more loveing to my sisters baby then i ever been ill sit an hug the baby play with him an stuff could that also be signs of pregnancy an also i did get over stress more then useul an wanted to cry its confusin everytime i think im pregnant i start my perod i get all the systoms then my persiod starts hows is this possible?also my partner as has asmtha an he drinks alot of cafine does effect it too bfore tryinto get pregnant when i was i craved salad an i only wanted pop i got extremely sick an then not long after that i was spotting crampin beyond badly also then they said they see dried blood an then they said i missed carreid i want to die it was the worse feelin ever well if some can plz help i mean im askin the whole family there tryin to give me tips ont gettin pregnant to me an my partner are really tryin to get p pregnant also where gettin married i know this is a long thing but im confused an also ready to have a kid ive been takin prenatals for 2 weeks know too for increasing my chance of being pregnant

I had unprotected sex which I know is very careless from both of us but I'm now having all these weird things happening to me like I've never felt before- tired all the time, find myself always eating, sex drive has increased to a different level, stomach cramp but feels different to a period, feeling sick on a daily basis and went 5 days without feeling the urge to go to the toilet and had to end up getting laxatives, anyone have any ideas?