The last couple of days ive been feeling very sick, stomach is very unsettled and bloated, some diarrhea and often feelin like im going to vomit. I have been with my boyfriend for a long time now and we decided to experiment with umm "anus sex" a week ago. He didnt actually put his penis inside me but he put a finger in my bum (with lube on it) and it felt fine afterwards. But the last couple of days ive been in alot of pain in my lower stomach and ive been urinating alot and have been experiencing a bit of diarrhea. Im worried that this could be something serious. Or is it just a stomach bug? Any ideas on what could be wrong, anyone? I would reeally appreciate the help! %-)

well im not to sure, is there a possibility you could be pregnant? those are a few signs. If not i think its just a big that could be going around. is there anything else you can tell me? id like to help as much as i can.

Umm i dont think i could be pregnant, i havnt had unprotected sex with my partner for about six months, im on the pill and i think i'd notice if i was six months pregnant. In the last couple of hours ive had extrememly bad pains in my lower stomach and when i pushed on my stomach it hurt so much. The diarrhea has stopped coming so often but my stomach is still very very unsettled and makes loud noises. I would go to the doctor but i cant afford to go at the moment because im out of work and havnt got a medicare card so it would cost quite alot. But i'll go if i cant find an answer to what this is. I think i might have a bowel infection or something... Im not sure but i feel as though its something quite serious..

Its ok, ive been to the doctors. I have a bowel infection as well as a heart murmur. Im a bit scared but im glad i know whats wrong now. Thanks for your help :-D