I'm an 18 year old female and I really need some help! I've been dealing with this problem for several months now and instead of getting better its getting worse. I have no appetite at all I could go a week without eating and my body doesn't care. I ache everywhere and I'm always tired even after I just wake up. I have a headache all the time no matter what I take and I'm getting pain around my belly button. I've already had my gallbladder removed and the stomach doctor I went to said I have IBS. But once I cut back on stress the IBS calmed down while these other problems either developed (joint pain) or increased (the pain around my belly button) The pain around my belly button is sharp and when it occurs my stomach feels like it gets hard. I'm also getting a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. It comes and goes but each time it comes its getting sharper and lasting longer. On top of those pains I'm getting chest pain off and on for no reason I can think of and I always having to deal with nausea. I've also lost about 30 or so pounds since this all started. I've had several tests done and they all came back normal. I have no idea what's wrong with me but I'm hoping someone can help me! ~Eldora

hey i am having some of the same symptoms to and i am only 15. i went to the doctor and had an EKG done for my chest pain they said it was fine. i have had blood tests done(still waiting on results) :-( I have no idea what could be wrong or what they are looking for. Witch really worries me. i have lost weight to, loss of appitite, some abdomen pain to as severe though. The doc. also said my heart rate was higer than normal.(but hey the way i was feeling when i went to the doc. it was no wonder) I am tired and sick of being tired and sick. i hope it is nothing major and is figured out soon.

o.O wow!! I thought I was the only one to have these EXACT problems. I get this for about one week every two months. My bloodwork is good so I don't know what to do. If ANYONE can help I would appreciate it more than you know. I am sometimes afraid this is going to kill me.

I had these symptoms back in 2002. It lasted for a about 3 months, and went away. Every once in awhile it comes back most of the time only lasting a few weeks, every couple of years it comes back and lasts months. The symptoms are back and went to the doctor again. I have had mri, ultrasound, blood work, chest xray, ekg, everything within normal levels. My white blood count was up (infection). Took antibiotics and an acidblocker and know I sometimes have appetite. I have these syptoms know and its been about 3 weeks. Going back to doctor to have another gallbladder test to see if its working. I usually can only eat at night (thats when some appetite comes back). I am on multivitamins know and my weight loss has leveled off. Hope this help with some of the anxiety that this can cause. I have always gotten better and returned to normal.

i am a 13 year old girl and for the past 2 days i for some reason i cant eat as much as i do. i think it might be b/c my b-day is in 2 days but idk.

I am a 15 year old girl also and i'm having some of those problems. and after doing much research i have come to think it is simply pms but i could be absolutely wrong. My other symptoms that are not like ya'lls are i gain weight very quickly and loose weight quickly, i am always cold and tired. My temperate has been 96 degrees or so lately and i have random body pains.
Thank you . sorry i'm no help. 4

I am 25 years old and I have not had a period in nine months, I have lost my appetite and I have not cravings of my favorite foods anymore, I have lost so much weight in the last two months or less. I use to weigh 139 now I weigh 123 and I am so uncomfortable with myself I am tried all the time, all I want to do is sleep. I have been with my boyfriend for the last nine months and been having unprotected sex and we have been trying to get pregnant but nothing is happening i have been to the doctor and it could be my thyroid, which I pray it is not that because I want another baby bad, I try not to stress out so much about it but I don't know what else to do... I keep telling myself that it is because I am over working my body at work but I give up. I just hope my results come back soon. :-)

I'm a 14 year old female and i am having some of the same symptoms.. Lately ive had heachaches that last for hours. ive lost alot of appitite and hardly eat. I've also been getting rashes, somewhat what a malar rash looks like. I havent been to the doctor yet but im going to a dermatologist soon. My worries is that i might have Lupus.... I have quite a few of the symptoms for it,,,, Joint pains is one of them so maybe thats what your feeling in your abdomen. Sorry im not much of a help, but next time you go to the doctors i think you should ask about Lupus to see if  that is a possibility that you could have it. I know you posted this along time ago,,,, but reply and tell me how things are going and if you know whats wrong cause, i too need some help. ):
~Thanks.

I am going thru the same thing. Headaches lasting weeks. Lower side pain to the touch also always tired n have no energy still have to find a doctor to even get started incase tests that I know will probably come back normal.

has anyone got information on this cause i am starting to worrie about this. this has been going on for about 2 months and it getting worse. i would like to know what is going on. this is crazy

I have terrible anxiety which has caused me suffering my whole life. I have always had an upset stomach or pains on and off, but for the last three months I have been losing weight, no appetite, with an unusual 'ball of sickness' at the top of my stomach. I can't physically exert myself and just want to sit still because I feel sick. I now have pains that almost feel like muscular pains on both sides of my belly button, and sometimes get sharp pains in the chest. The last doctor tried to tell me it was reflux which is ridiculous. But it seems that getting tests done are pointless and I worry how I will carry on with this sickness.

See if your doc will give you thc pills

For the past 6 weeks my 14 year old daughter (will be 15 in 2 weeks) has had many of the symptoms that many of you had/have.  Pain in her stomach area about a little below her rib cage, she describes it  as a "tight" feeling or "pressure", and it does hurt to press on it.  She is also always tired (she just went to bed at 830pm); she is also constantly nauseous and feeling like she wants to throw up but she never does.  After she eats anything, even a Hershey's Kiss, she feels more nauseous.  Even two spoons of yogurt for b'fast make her feel sicker.   She has had some tests done but no results yet.  She sees a Gastroenterologist on Friday so lets see if anything comes up.

A couple of months ago she did have a sore throat and fever so we will check for Mono.  

The only thing that changed is that 4 days before these symptoms started, she had her 3rd HPV vaccine of Gardasil.  Since all of you are females you might want to check your shot records to see if and when you might have had the shot.  You can also Google for Gardasil side effects and check Facebook about Gardasil pages to see if you have anything in common.

OMG! Im 19 and I seriously have the EXACT same things going on! This is crazy! I was never a big person, last year I was like 116 and in like less than two weeks I was back to 100. I'm super skinny! I can go forever barely eating a thing! When I eat I feel like I'm going to vomit. We should go on The Doctors! Theyve checked a ton of things, even did CT scans and stuff, still nothing. Its deff not normal. I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. Nothing seems to help, I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which is a connective tissue/collagen disorder, which explains my pain, but not my stomach pain and extreme fatigue. It seriously scares me, we need to figure this out! 

Kas Crawford

Add me on facebook if you wanna discuss. 

My naval button dropped off. I am 84. Is this common or do I have a problem