Hello everyone I'm 16 years old and I know that I am not pregnant because I am a virgin. For like the past wek I've had this weird fluttering feeling in my stomach and I've have alot of gas. My mom says that I may just be indigestion. I have had this feeling before but only once and that was last year. The feeling last year consisted of a "fluttering" feeling but was not accompanied by gas. I an wondering if any of you have or have had the same feelings before. I hope that this isn't something serious. Well please get back to me if you can!

Could be an irregular heart beat, or just "nerves".

im 18,almost had sex buu stopped buu still really worriedi have the same feelin,i feel a tinglin feelin in my lower abdomen and virgina very strange i really wanna know the cause oh and i also have gas fora while now.When i lay on my belly feels like sumtining is kicking.Its been 6 days since i almost had sex meanin he didnt go in. mY abdomen seems a lil bigger dont know ifs cuz of gas???Oh and one of my breast are sore and around the nipple is darker than the other .Can sumone plzz help mee!!! :-(

u may be paranoid.if u said he didnt go in it is higly unlikely that u are pregnant.You may be soo feared by the thought of pregnancy that u are gettin the symtoms.You may need to take a pregancy test to be sure or go to the doctor>buu iim sure ur not pregnant.this happened to me also so no worries