Am nt sure the father of my unborn baby.my last periods start on 10 december have 28 days cycle.i had one nite stand on 14 of december wit my ex then i slpt wit my bf on 16,20,23,24,25,28,31 of december also 2,3 of january.is my bf the father or my ex whch i had 1 nyt stand

Onyour previous topic you said, "I need help am not sure whos the father of my baby.i had my periodz on 10-12 december,i had one nyt stand wit my ex on 14 then on 16 until i know am pregnant i slpt with my boyfriend,am nt very sure if my bf is the father,am 29weeks pregnant now my due date is 20/09/14"

On this basis your bf is the father

I need help I'm due dec 13 th but not sure when I got pregnant???

That depends what you mean by the question. If you mean when "What date did I have the sexual intercourse that lead to pregnancy", then possibly 3rd week in March. If you mean "What date did my egg get fertilised", then possibly start of 4th week in March. If you mean "What date did I actually become pregnant" (implantation), then possibly the end of March.
You haven't given much information.
1. What was the start date of your last period?
2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
3. When were you given the due date?
4. What method was used to calculate the due date (if you know)?
5. What sexual activity did you have in March?

I hope I can help further