Please help me. My current relationship is depending on this one. Please don't judge me. My ex bf and i had sex last week of june and i had my period 6 of july and is a normal period which lasted for 4 days. My current bf and i had sex on the 27th of july and now i am 14 weeks pregnant i just want to know who is the father is it my ex bf or my current bf pls. Help me. I consulted my dr. And she said that my last lmp is just the same with the ultrasound.

Hi Yumsiee,

If it was a normal period then you likely were NOT pregnant when you had your period on 6 July.

Is that when you expected your period?

The timing, having sex on the 27th of July is a bit "off" but not impossible.  How long is your regular cycle?  Usually, you'll ovulate sometime between about days 11 and 16.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours.  You had sex on day 21. 

As you've found, dates are usually based on your LMP.  They match.

It does look like your current BF is the father.  A DNA test can confirm.

Good luck.

Thank you. Yes i am expecting my period around that day which is july 6 or 7 i have regular menstrual period. But is possible that my ex is the father of my baby? I'm just al little concerned thank you for answering btw :)

It's possible, yes, but very unlikely. The "normal" period indicates that you were NOT likely pregnant then - but there can be some bleeding if you are pregnant.

When, during the last week of June, did you have sex? If it was WITHIN about 10 days of your period starting on July 6, then it would be even more unlikely that the ex is the father.

I do understand my ex and i had sex on the 26 of june and its 15 days before my period so does that mean my ex is the father of my unborn even my menstrual period is heavy bleeding like my normal ones and also lasted like my normal menstrual days?

I'm sorry about my last post. It was 10 -11 days before my period so it means that the father of my unborn child is my current boyfriend? And not my ex?

We can not say "definitively" without a DNA test. The most I can say is "very unlikely." There is always a chance but it would be very unlikely that your ex is the father. The normal period and the estimated gestation are what confirms my decision.

I don't think you have to worry.

Thank you so much :) you really helped me a lot. We already went to the doctor and she ordered a ultrasound just to check if her computation regarding the gestational age of my baby is the same with the ultrasound and it is a match so she also said that i had my period on july 6 :) thank you so much. Godbless you ^_^