I broke up with my current partner just before i fell pregnant. My usual menstrual cycle is at the beginning of each month for 5-6 days. I had intercourse with my bf the night we broke up then again the next night with a guy I met on the 24th feb. I got what I thought was my period on the 1st march but it only lasted 2-3 days - during this time i got back with my bf and we again had intercourse everyday including when I had my period.. I found out i was pregnant a while later and that my due date is the 7th dec. How do i know who the father of my child is?? Could i have fell pregnant to the guy and met and was just "spotting" or did i get my period and fall pregnant afterwards ?? Help

Hi Anonymous,

When did your last period START?

Hi, my last period lasted three days and started on the first of march.. The one before would've been the first week of February, I have a normal 28 day cycle?

The concern is that your period in March was "different" but then again, it is VERY unlikely that you'd get pregnant that close to you expecting your period. You'd be nearing your lowest fertility.

Spotting also occurs about a week or so before your period is due.

If you only had sex with your boyfriend after March 1 it is very likely he is the father. The timing works for a period date of March 2.

Thank you so much, everything worked out fine.. Had my baby a couple weeks early and he is the spitting image of my bf!