I am really worried I had sex with my boyfriend very often as we live together! The beginning of my period was around the 24th or 25th of January! The doctor says I concieved on the 30th of January! I had sex with my ex on the 14th of February? My due date is the 6th of November and when you count back it is the 30th of January! Could it be my ex??

Health Guru
Can you remember what dates your period was in December and January and how long your cycle is?

If your last period started on the 24th or 25th of January, then you could have ovulated up until February 9th, and the egg would have been viable at the VERY latest until February 11th. When you had sex on the 14th of February, you were already pregnant. Your highest days for possible conception are February 4th - February 8th. Did you have sex with your boyfriend close to those days. A doctor cannot tell you when you ovulated or when you conceived. They can only calculate likely dates based on your last menstrual period. You more likely due date is November 1st based on a LMP of January 25th. Telling you what day you conceived or what day you are due doesn't change the day you had your period, and if you are SURE about that, disregard everything else.

Health Guru
It would also depend on her cycle length and give or take 6 days either side her ovulation date so she could of quite easily have conceived on the 30th in theory

Yes, she COULD have conceived on the 30th, very early in her cycle, but it would not have been "easy". It would be unusual because it would have only been the 7th day in her cycle and ovulation generally occurs between the 11th and 16th day, depending on cycle length. If she had sex on the 30th, then it is highly possible that the sperm hung around from that day until several days later when an egg was released, and that is when "conception occurred", but it is highly unlikely that an egg was present AND fertilized on the 30th. She didn't list the dates she had sex with her boyfriend, only that she had sex on the 14th with her Ex, which is what I addressed, that it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that she conceived from intercourse on the 14th, but more likely she conceived from intercourse on the 30th, if that is when she also had sex. It is unlikely that the EX is the father, and most probable the boyfriend is the father, which I think is what she was trying to figure out.

I'm in a similar situation my kids father I slept with Dec 20,2015 my ex I slept wit Dec 18 or 19 my period came on the night me an my kids father had intercourse my we slept the w hole time my monthly was in all the way til the 26 wen it wen off I found I was pregnant went by my last mp I was supposed to be due sept 26 did my ultrasound I measured out 8 weeks instead of 10 weeks so now my due date is Oct 4 2015 I calculated an I came up wit I conceived Jan 11 I really hope its my kids father I need help