I know I'm wrong and I'm ashamed and making myself ill not knowing so any help would be appreciated. My due date is 25th of Feb 2015 and the first day of my last period was 25th May 2014. I had sex with my ex on the 31st of May and sex with my current boyfriend on 7/8th of June. Can someone please tell me who the father of my child is? Thank you

Hi 2015,

Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 an 16 of your cycle.

You had sex on day 6 of your cycle with your ex.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  Likely a bit early. 

You had sex with your current bf on days 13/14.  This would be at/near your peak fertility.

It all depends upon EXACTLY when you ovulate.  I think it more likely your current bf is the father but only a DNA test can confirm.

Good luck. 

Thank you, that's very helpful. When I have done an ovulation calculater going off my due date I ovulated 4th June. And when I go off my first day of my last period it says I ovulated 8th June. So this is why I'm so confused?!

Unfortunately the apps are seldom accurate. You'd need to monitor your body basal temperature and cervical mucous to know when you ovulated. There are also ovulation test strips. After the fact, you can't know exactly when it occurred. Not even your doctor can tell you.