So, I am supposedly 7 weeks 3 days pregnant, but confuse who my babys dad is. i had sex on the 26th of october with me ex boyfriend But i had a  period on ( October 29 - November 4 ) Then on November 10 i had sex with my resent boyfriend. i found out i was pregnant on December the 4th, i just went to the doctors on December 17 and they told me i was 7 weeks 2 days by the babys mesurments. i need help, whose babys can it be, my exs or my boyfriend. please help me out!!

if you count backwards using a calendar, you'd see you got pregnant by your ex.

Thank you, i actually did count backwards, i was just hoping i counted wrong.

Hi Peachess,

Don't worry about what date they gave you. They are estimates, nothing more. Most doctors base your dates on when you had your LMP anyways. Why? Because you know exactly when it was.

Was your period from Oct 29 to Nov 4 NORMAL for you? Like your others? You WILL NOT have a NORMAL period if you are pregnant. You can't. You CAN have bleeding however.

Having sex, 3 days before your period was due it is unlikely that you'll get pregnant. The egg is NOT viable, NOT able to be fertilized. You are almost at your lowest fertility.

For these reasons, I don't believe the ex is the father.

But, having sex on November 10, day 12 of your cycle, you'd be near ovulation. Sperm can survive for about 5 days, right when you are at peak fertility.

So that's 5 actual weeks, plus the 2 the doctors usually don't count = 7 weeks.

I believe the present boyfriend is the father.

A DNA test can confirm.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much, it actually helps allot, but the doctor did the measurements & the measurements state the weeks. My period was normal. I'm just praying it is my presents boyfriends baby, because in my last relationship we were together for over a year & didn't get pregnant once, which gives me hope that it is my present boyfriends baby. What do you think ?

doctors consider the last day of your menstrual period to be the first week of pregnancy (even though you really aren't pregnant). me & my husband had sex on the 26th of october too & my lmp was oct.14-19 but im now 8weeks & 5days pregnant , but since ur lmp was oct.29-nov.4 i think it could be 6weeks on dec.16 not 7weeks & 3days .. is it really ur period always a week before the end of the month ?!

Yes, it is always at the end of the month

did you had sex early than oct.26 ?! actually im also thinking right now & its aaarrggghh.. lol sorry cant help you , is that 7weeks & 3days is the result of transvaginal/ultrasound ?!

Yeah it is the results of the ultra sound thru the vagina. & no i didn't have sex before the 26th

Can someone please help,  I had sex with my ex boyfriend on november 23. Went out of town had sex with my boyfriend everyday from December 21-26. Came back and had sex with my ex again on january 10. I am 13 weeks 2 days pregnant who is the father.

I NEED HELP I HAD SEX ON THE 1st OF JULY AND I HAD MY NORMAL PERIOD AND HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND 

And so ON i HAD a ultrasound ON THE 30th OF august And the transvaginal sonagram said i Was 6 weeks

And 4-2 days Who is the father......

I NEED HELP I HAD SEX ON THE 1st OF JULY AND I HAD MY NORMAL PERIOD ON the 16 -20  AND HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND 

And 4-2 days Who is the father......