Hi, I am 44 years old and I am having some muscle problems. I have been training excessively lately (the only effective stress reliever) but I have gained some other problems. I started feeling some pain in muscles, more like some annoying feeling. Colleagues tell me that it might be fybromyalgia. Can I use NSAIDs for those symptoms?

The problem with NSAID is not in their effectiveness, but in their side effects that might happen. NSAID means non steroid anti inflammatory and as I said they will help you, just be cautious about the side effects. If any occur, don’t hesitate to stop with the therapy. If they do not help, you will have to seek medical help.

i am prescirbed 1000mg of naproxen a day for my fybromyaliga. which by the way is caused by stress. try joga or meditation. hubby got me puppy for gentle exercise to build up muscles and hes great little companion.