Hello guys. I have some serious issues that really started bothering me. 

I think that I might have problems with chronic insomnia. I noticed some changes in my sleep three months ago and so far, nothing has changed. I don't know what to do.

I am not even sure is visiting my doctor the proper solution, because I really don't want to cope with all those medications that he will prescribed to me.

I am sure that he will and I really hate when I need to use any type of medications.

Anyway, I really want to know if you can help me about this one? Can you recommend me some treatment options for my chronic insomnia?

Hello there. For how long exactly you have problems with this? Three months or even more? I also had those issues and I noticed that when this already became chronic. I really don't believe that you do have problems with insomnia and that this has escalated so fast, that is my opinion. Anyway, seeking for professional help is something most relevant that you can do. I think that is a little bit thanks to talking about natural cures if you really don't know for how long you have problems with it. How did you even notice this issue? Tell me what you know...

Thanks for your reply.
I have noticed this three months ago, that this started to bother me a lot. I have had problems with this before, but never like this. I was getting up from my bed, but I believed that this is because I needed to go to the toilet and because I needed to drink a lot of water.
But for three months I am going through really hard time because of this. I was reading a little bit about this and I realized that almost every single symptom that I have is related to chronic insomnia. Do I need to visit my doctor? If I do that, should I tell him that I really don't want to be in touch with medications at all?
Can I do something at my home about this, please let me know? It would be really helpful.

Good day there.

This must be a really nasty thing. I am sorry because you are going through all this. Chronic insomnia treatment is not that easy as you might think, especially if you want to deal with this alone, without any professional help. You should not do that. I do understand that doctors scare you, but sometimes they can tell you what is going on with you and they can help you. Anyway, some treatments that might help you are abdominal breathing, yoga, meditation, etc.

Those are things that can help you fight this, but since you really don't know do you have problems with chronic insomnia, you can't do alone anything about it. Ti find help, you need to determine which level of insomnia you have. Good luck. 

Celebrity

Hi there.

My problems with chronic insomnia started four years ago. I am feeling much better now, but I can tell you that this was a huge hell for me.

Anxiety and stress were the main reason why I was going through this thing. My doctor confirmed me this when I did my first meeting with him.

Look, there are so many things that can be the reason in your case. Do you use some medications? If you do, they can affect this, they can help you feel weak and sleep less than two hours - or in your case, no sleep at all.

My advice for you is to try to avoid all stressful situations before you go to bed. This can help you.

Also, go to bed every night at the same time. For example, 11 pm - even if you don't feel like you are going to sleep.

This is going to help you to get used your organism that you need to go to the bed at this time. Try this.

I hope it works.

The only thing that you can actually do at your home is to make yourself comfortable as much as you can. If you don't know how you can easily do that by starting with your feet. Tense the muscles as tightly as you can and be gentle and slow. If you don't know for how long you should do that, you should hold for a count of 10, and then relax. Repeat twice. Also, continue to do this for every muscle group in your body, from your feet to your legs.

This is very effective, but this is actually the only thing that you can do at your home. Nothing else.

I also suggest you to visit the doctor and consult him about this issue. 

It takes months, sometimes even years to get rid of the stress and worries. This is all that cause your problems with insomnia. If you are going through some stress and I can see that you are avoiding this answer very skillfully then you should think about getting help from stress management. Also, you should get enough of exercises because this is going to help you relax your muscles. There are so many positive effects from 30 minutes exercise. Take care and track of those groceries that you eat and everything that you drink. If this won't work for you, sleeping pills and sleep aids are most effective when used sparingly for short-term situations. Sometimes, if you want to be OK, you should not avoid them.