Hi, I have problem with occasional anxiety. Sometimes, I just feel like I’m losing control over things. In these situations I start to feel anxious, I get scared and react too fast, shake and my muscles tremble. I need the best med for occasional anxiety.

Hi,I suffer from being to concerned about things, worrying to much. I have exaggerated tension, even though nothing seems to provoke it. I keep expecting a disaster, often worrying excessively about which are out of my influence like health, money and family. Sometimes, I get over stressed about common problems, which don’t present such a problem. I take buspirone for relieving symptoms of anxiety. Suggested approaches toward treatment of this condition are cognitive-behavioral therapy and relaxation techniques for anxiety. I am learning some meditation techniques to control my stress and excessive feeling of not controlling things.