Hi I was on the nuavaring 2x in my life. The 1st time I was on for 4 months, the relationship didn't work out, but towards the end I noticed I couldn't reach orgasm. I was overall pleased though because I lost 6 lbs when I started this birth control, this was wonderful.

The 2nd time I went on this was for 6 months, about 5 years ago. It did the same thing as before I lost some weight at the beginning. Then I lost my sex drive completely, I would just dry out and have no interest. So I decided to stop it, I gained 12 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks. It's now been 5 years and my sex drive and my ability to reach orgasm has never returned. I recently had some blood work done, and my testosterone was only @ 15 and my estradiol was @ 29. Both very low, but my doctor says these levels are normal. I have night sweats, hot flashes, some hair loss, and no sex drive.

I found that taking DHEA helps with the sex drive, but I don't know what it will do to me long term, I'm 33. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me, thanks, Liz