hi
I am having my second toe repaired that is a hammertoe. The toe is not in terrible shape but it will be fused and a pin will be removed in approx. 6 weeks. Can I drive after the surgery or how soon after?

Once the stitches came out (2 weeks post op), I was cleared to drive. No prob.

My pin is in place for 6 weeks (I am at the 4 week point) and at that time I am told that I will most likely be able to drive.  

I am at week 5. I am just starting to bear weight with surgical boot and walker. Pins were removed 5 days ago. I walk a little more each day, but definitely need walker. Hopefully i can wear shoe and return to work in 2 weeks. Maybe drive in a week. ...

This person couldn't have had k pins in. No way can you walk let alone Drive in 2 weeks!

I have a k pin in my long toe, was done may 1st we are now on may 10th and I walk fine with surgical boot on and no walking aids