Hi peoples I’m in need of some honesty and I don’t mind how it makes me feel, either way.
I just need to know if my 6 inch penis is big or small….5.3 girth & 6.3 long.
I know it’s a normal size (apparently) but I also know people who have double that in length and i bit more in girth, it must be on the small side of normal at least….right?
I always thought that 8 inches was the average length, having said that I don’t feel insecure about the size of my penis seeing that I have never had a problem performing. Purely out of curiosity I would like to know once and for all.
Am I coming up short with my 6 inch penis?
All answers and opinions are more than welcome regardless of however you choose to voice them.
big or small????

onemillion,

The average male penis is not 8", it is 5-5 1/2". So you're above average.

Don't worry about the size. You can't do anything about it anyways.

That is enough length 5 inch 6 inch is large and uncompartable

I have the same size penis as you, but I bet your penis looks much bigger than mine as you are probably about 5'8" to 5'10" tall. I am 6'10" tall, 260 -270 lbs with the same size penis as you. Don't feel bad dude!!!! I have been playing basketball for yrs now and workout often and like all people after a workout, I too shower at the gym. The showers at my gym are a community shower, meaning that 20 to 30 people are in one large shower at the same time. It is very embarrassing and humiliating taking a shower or changing at the gym. The size of your penis depends on your overall body size and shape. A 6 inch penis looks good on a guy that is 5'6" tall 176 lbs, but that same penis on a man 7ft tall 280 lbs would look small.

5 inches is the average size for a penis.Some people rather have an average size penis while others prefer larger/smaller.Men grow differently depending on how theyre built and whether its hereditary ,along with other characteristic traits. So as long as u know what your doing,no need to worry.I myself can say a women will be pleased, with the right motion in the ocean ;)