Hi, I am 20 years old and have been dating my gf for about a year now and our sex life was amazing at the beginning we used to have sex like sometimes like 6 times a day, it was guaranteed daily, however for the past 6 months her sex drive has been decreasing and now it’s been 3 months since we last had sex, as a guy I automatically think I’m just not doing it for her, she does tell me it’s not me but I really don’t know anymore, she has got really upset saying that she doesn’t give me what I need, I keep reassuring her I won’t find it elsewhere as I love her, but the relationship doesn’t feel right without any intimacy, I don’t know what to do anymore,  I have a very high sex drive so did my gf from sex being daily to no sex in 3 months it’s a big change.

My experience with women, is it's amazing how non-sexual things can turn them on. Do some simple things for her that will surprise her. "Senseless" acts of generosity will make her feel loved, and turned on=)

Wash her clothes for free. Cook her breakfast in bed. Leave her flowers on her desk. There are endless opportunities every day. Make her feel loved. Try to reduce her daily stress. These things are basic for a woman's sex drive.

Good luck!

yeah I completely understand what you mean, I really do all that stuff for her, i really do make her feel loved and treat her like a princess but still not helping the situation :(

Well, communication is essential in any relationship. If you can't communicate, the relationship will never last. She needs to open up to you. It's not your place to force her to do so, but if she is unwilling to communicate with you, it's a good sign you should let her go. Hard truth...

Don't listen to this person saying yu should let her go. She probably has a low self assteam. If you aren't having sex for three months don't tell her that! It would only make her upset. You should respect the girl. You don't need sex to have a wonderful life together. You should keep on making her feel beautiful by talking to her telling her she's the prettiest person and also do not say to a woman she is fat. Also Give it sometime. If I can live without sex for 21 years of my life bcause NO BF. You can live without it a few months can't you. Start talking shht, Jokes and different other stuff to her. Make her laugh about things. Take her places!!

"You don't need sex to have a wonderful life together." That's for him to decide not you. If she can't provide him what he needs he should eventually leave, the same also applies for her. He should respect her yes, but don't forget about respecting yourself.

I really do treat her like a princess, I always tell her how beautiful she looks and how amazing her body is, plus she said I’m the only bf she’s been soo comfortable with, I take her out and we do have a lot of fun, we hardly even make out, it’s usually just a peck and that it so without any intimacy it does make me feel distant from her

Sex is an important part in a relationship it does make you closer, so I can’t last years without it, I should be able to have a relationship where intimacy is part of it, I do have respect for her but phoenix_down is right, theres only so much someone can take

I'm not trying to ruin a good relationship. I'm just looking at things as objectively as possible. But being a straight guy I've got my biases. It's nice to have a woman's input (above). 

Anyway, feel free to keep us posted how things turn out. I wish both you and your girlfriend the best!

/P_D

Thank you for everything, I’m going to wait it out till Christmas time and be the best bf I can be but if nothing changes I’m going to speak to her and if she doesn’t want to hear it then I don’t think I can carry on, thank you guys will keep you updated

Hey guys, so me and my gf spoke and erm she admitted to sleeping with a guy a few months back and said that’s why she can’t get intimate with me  as she felt bad and couldn’t tell me till now, I’m soo angry and hurt right now I just left without speaking to her when she told me

Thanks for the update. So sorry to hear about that. I think you have a simple choice to make, let us know if you want any extra support. 

/PD

Oh, man that changes things, should have thought about that. Its your choice now. If she wants you she'd call you, she's do something about it, because if she doesn't apologise or even make up and then leave on her own, so that she could have her life ahead, and you'll be the loyal one, someone will eventaully make the right choice. I didn't think that she'd cheat, but I must add your a kind person, loyal and someone will have you, and keep you-- just you as their own.