I need some info regarding the constant numbness in lower leg. My right leg sometimes is so numbed and hurts that I’m almost unable to walk. I actually have some ugly looking veins in my lower right leg and it is especially numbed and sensitive during my periods. So what may have caused numbness in my lower leg and what could I do to treat it.

You need to get diagnosed as soon as possible that’s my advice for only that way you might get proper treatment. Who knows what might have caused numbness in your lower leg but I’m almost sure you are in serious health problem for these veins you have there and it tells me that this numbness has something to do with hormonal changes for you’ve mentioned it is even more numbed during your periods. I think that you should do x-ray test I think it’s called angiogram and this test might show any changes in your blood vessels such as vein inflammation that might be followed by a blood clot and if your leg is aching, swollen and reddish alike than it is sure sign of inflammation. If it is a blood clot somewhere there in your veins than you might be in real trouble for it actually blocks the blood to flow back to the heart. One of the causes might also be narrowing of arteries so your lower leg is in oxygen lack for that reason or the cause of numbness in lower leg might also be some injury at your leg muscles or so. But anyway no matter the cause I’m sure constant leg numbness demands medical care.

Good day!
my child is crying last night becaue of the numbness in her lower left leg.
she has a tonsilitis right now and taking erythromycin.
is that numbness can be the cause of the swelling of her tonsil?
what kind of doctor to consult with the numbness of legs.
i remember that this is not the first time that she complained 
regarding this condition

thank you and more power
God bless...

The first step for you would be to take her to the pediatrician, however, if the last time she complained about strange sensations in her legs was also when she was sick, chances are that this is noting more than fever caused cramp (and since they always happen to me when I have a fever, I somehow linked the two). Make sure she drinks plenty of fluids and I hope your daughter gets better soon!

In 1967 I went to tropical Mexico on a surfing trip, got bit up bad by mosquitos and little black beetles at one surf spot, a week later, I went into a 3 day coma with hi fever, aching body[when awake] and finally came out of it from my girlfriend and a doctor putting boiling towels all over my body, then came partial rt leg paralysis that lasted 3 years..now, 45 years later and I am suffering from numb feet,ankles and lower calves..walking is difficult..I experience lower back pain frequently..using a back belt helps walking, but numbness persists..I think  back now I got dengue fever and polio on that trip as symptoms seem to point that direction..do you think I now have post polio syndrome, and it is useless to over-exercise for strength, I am pretty much house bound..I am 71 now..your input would be appreciated