Hi, I am having walking difficulties and leg numbness. I visited a doctor, and my blood results are normal. He couldn’t say what is causing this leg weakness, so I‘m wondering if there is anyone with the same symptoms?

Hi, I also have leg weakness and the other symptoms you described. First, I thought that the problem was in my shoes, but I wasn’t right. I bought the other pair of shoes, and still had numbness and swelling in my legs. I can’t walk longer then 30 minutes, because I feel like I’m going to fall down. The weakness could also be related to back problems, because I feel the pain in my lower back too. If you feel weakness only in one leg, a cause for that could be a structural defect, such as a herniated disc. This disorder compresses the spinal nerve root, resulting in leg pain and numbness. The thing about this leg weakness that annoys me most is that it stops me from doing exercises and fitness. I was a sport type of person until this problem appeared. Now, my training is limited to arms and upper back. I hope that someday, I will be able to run as before.

I suggest you go to another Doctor for a second opinion . I also have a strange leg, the right leg only, it shakes when l am under stress, . Yours could be many things, but only a Doctor can find out.