Is it possible to have a leg clot with a  platelet count <10,000.

Are you absolutely positive that you are asking about platelet count lower than 10.000? Because platelet count that low not only is not related to leg blood clots, but is in fact somewhat opposite condition - it means that there is some source of excessive bleeding in the body or it means that body is not producing enough platelets. But, very high platelet count, above 1 million can be linked to blood clots.

I have had a platelet count of <10,000 due to the MSD. The leg is swellon, warm, and pink. I guess it is possible I am bleeding internal to the leg. Do You agree?

You should get to the doctor as soon as possible! This sounds way to dangerous and threatening for us to be guessing what it might be over the internet, you must go to the doctor as soon as possible!

i have purple feet and legs when i sit up and they get cold what do u think it ieh

I am being treated by a DR. for my MDS. He has observed this for the last 6 months as is has grown. I have also shown it to my family physician. and she says she has never seen anything like this and has no suggestions. She took a picture of my leg.
I wonder if an MRI would show a bleeding vein? If it did what would I do. I would bleed if I has surgery.
Do you have any suggestions?