Hi. I'm 17 years old an I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I have been on birthcontrol for 9 Months and I just recently switched. 13 days in I had unprotected sex but my boyfriend pulled out. Could I get pregnant if he just pre cummed in me and I've been on birthcontrol this long?. Let me know because I AM FREAKING OUT.

If you have been taking your birth control pills regularly, in about same time, than I think that you definitely were protected by the pill, even if you switched it. Nine months on BC pills is definitely enough for them to stop your ovulation and, depending on when you took the first pill of the new pack, about 7-10 days is enough to protect you when switching BC pills. So, no, precum or not, the pill should have protected you from pregnancy.

So I shouldn't worry? Is it going to make me have my period late?

Yes that means that you shouldn't worry and your period is probably not going to be late, because it depends on the birth control pills now. But it sure would help not to stress over something that really is not very likely. It would be very small chance if you vere of the pill, but on the pill - no, just continue as normal.