ok me and my girlfreind usally have sex 3 times a month. we usally wait about 3 to 4 days after her period to have sex. we also usally wear a condom but we wanted to try it with out one and we did. it was 4 days after her period and we only did it without the condom for maybe a minute and before i stuck it in i wiped any precum off. and i also peed about an hour before we had sex. but after about the minute of unprotected sex we put the condom on we continued to have sex. now my gf is scared to death she may be pregnant. she has been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about 6 months now and she takes it every night at 10 o clock. is there any chance of her being pregnant. any comments would be appreciated

As long as she is on birth control I would not worry too much. It sounds like you are both new to the whole sex thing and little things can scare you to death. Again, if she is on birth control there is a very minimal chance she is pregnant.