Long story short(ened)... My periods were/are non-stop. In July of '08 I started on the pill to try to regulate them but because of stress from my job my bp went up. They put me on Depo in Oct which is what I'd wanted in the first place. Within 2-3 wks my period stopped. I had my 2nd and 3rd shots on schedule but did not continue as I moved to a rather remote area and just never seemed to make it to the clinic. I did not start having my period again until about August of 2010. I'm back on the shot as of 3/5 but I'm still having my period. I am worried that for some reason it will not stop them this time around? It's still pretty heavy though the lower back pain and other pain has lessened. Any ideas?

Do you have any clinics in your area that work on a pay-scale? That's what I had to do. Because of what my income was my entire visit and the birth control was like $44. I would check around if that would be an option for you.