I have been pregnant three times, one a stillborn, second a tubal that ruptured, and third a miscarriage, My last period was on 9/18/08 and I have had unprotected sex on 10/16,10/17/18, 10/25, he did pull out but I haven't seen a period since, I feel pregnant, I have sore breasts, sometimes I feel nausea until i eat and i am in the bathroom every 1/2 it seems like, I have some abdominal cramping, and after a negative pregnancy test Idk what to do?

If you had a period on 9/18/08, you should have seen a period around the end of the second, beginning of the third week of Oct. Tho you had unprotected sex on the 16,17,18 and 25 of Oct, you may have been already pregnant. Sore nipples and nausea are direct signs of pregnancy as well as frequent potty trips.
When was the last HPT you took?

The hpt i took was on 11/3/08. and Today (11/06/08) i felt a type of pulling pain in lower abdomen around where the ovary is im am starting to get a little worried that i am pregnant in the tubes again. but after taking some tylenol and relaxing the pain went away. Thanks for any advice and assitance it really helps...