I bought one a day weight smart product while I was on a diet. I thought as I wasn’t getting enough vitamins into my body, this product would help me compensate them. And it was supposed to enhance my metabolism with EGCG, which is a green tea extract. I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now, and in the last couple of days I started having nightmares. Now, I don’t know if this is because of the product but I haven’t used anything else. I eat fresh and cooked vegetables, cooked chicken meat, fruit and yogurt in my diet and I don’t think any of these things would cause weird dreams.
I am posting this in order to see if anybody else who used this product had any similar experiences. All replies R more than welcome!

Hello! I bought one a day weight smart product for the same reason. My diet was also a healthy one but I was afraid of lack of vitamins, so I decided to use this as well. On the commercial it said it should convert food into fuel and yet supply me with the important B vitamins. But the thing is that after a few weeks of using this product I started getting headaches and even nausea. At first I thought it might be the diet, but then..it might be this one a day weight smart, so I stopped using it for a few days and both headaches and nausea were gone.

Holy cow. I'm glad I logged on. This simple represents the beauty of the internet.

Same thing with me. Bad dreams, insomnia, sick to my stomach... yep. The two threads (and total of 8 or 9 posts) COMPLETELY confirm for me that this One a Day Weight Smart isn't so good for our bodies. So ironic, isn't it? We're trying to be GOOD to our bodies, obviously anyone taking it is trying to maintain or lose a few pounds, and this stuff is clearly negatively impacting our bodies. I just bought another box of this stuff -- it's not opened...and I'll be returning it when I go to the store this week.

THANK YOU.

Insomnia isn't a good thing...and it kills my energy to get in a healthy great workout first thing in the morning. NOthing like shooting myself in the foot.

I've been using one a day weight smart now for a little over 3 months. I find the product to be good. I don't get nausea or headache. I started taking them to help me maintain my weight & to get the nutriments that are essential to a women's body. I did lose 5 lbs when all I was trying to do was maintain my weight, But there's nothing wrong with a girl losing a extra 5 lbs.

Read some very effective tips and articles on this site to help you get slip

Uhh, yeah. ive been taking one a day weight smart for 3 days and i got crazy sick the second time i took it. It definetly causes nausea and headaches. not looking forward to the weird dreams sideeffect.

I started taking the one a day weight smart only a week ago. I also have experienced and upset stomach and insomnia. I am going to speak to my doctor about whether it is the vitamin or if I am just ill.

A few days after I started using one a day weight smart I experienced serious gas pains and dizziness. Stopped using it went away. Started again and it came back.

I have been taking this product for a week and it works fine. Make sure you take it with food preferably right after you eat. Afternoon might be better after lunch but it depends on your lifestyle, schedule, etc.

I would certainly check the ingredients on everything you're taking and see if you might be possibly taking other vitamins or supplements that cause an overdose.

I meticulously track/log everyting I eat including supplements and noted that my %Daily Value of the vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B6, and B12) was about 400% or more of the recommended daily value for my weight. In researching some of the supplements that I was taking along with the OneADay and found them to have some of the same ingredients so I cut out the other supplements and have had no sickness.

Also check with your doctor if you are taking any medications that might counteract with any of the one a day compounds elements.

Cheers

I just started taking womens one a day weight smart and I have been doing fine. I feel like I have more energy. I haven't gotten sick. Usually when I take vit. I get sick. This one I have not.I am happy I finally found something that works. And I do take it with food.

I have heard that taking this vitamin can counteract the birth control pill is this true? I have been taking this for a few months now and have experienced none of the symptoms so far listed in these blogs, I am just concerned with the possiblity of getting pregnant because of this vitamin.

I took one a day weight smart, and within five minutes of taking it, I was sick to my stomach and lost everything i had taken with it. It's obviously not good for you.

I just went to my doctor yesterday because of chest pain/tightness and a feeling like my heart was racing. It turns out that the caffeine and the EGCG (which has the same effect as the caffeine) in my "vitamin" (One a Day Weight Smart) was the problem. I'm a healthy 38 year old woman, and I began having heart palpitations within days of starting on this vitamin. Not realizing it was related to the vitamin, I waited another 5 days before seeing my doctor. So 10 days after starting to use One a Day Weight Smart, I had a EKG done and my doctor determined, through questioning, that it had to be the vitamin. I even had blood drawn to see if any permanent damage to my heart has occurred. Luckily, so far it looks good. I can't believe they can pass this off as a healthy vitamin. Today is the first day of not taking it and I'm feeling some relief already.
Be very careful with this drug...because that is what it is.

hello all! I have been using weight smart advanced now for a few weeks. I take it after lunch (always take it after food) and it helps me from getting in my 3 oclock sleepy faze haha. One time my stomache did feel a little bloated so I ate some yogurt and within an hour I felt just fine.

One thing to note is that this vitamin does not have the typical 450 or 600 calcium level, it only has 200. If you take vitamins for calcium (one of the reasons I do!) make sure you have a backup... I eat tums smooth desolve calcium supplements and I highly recommend them. They taste like candy to me.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

im probably much younger than most of these people i just turned 19. But when i was younger my doctor told me to start taking one a day vitamins because i had an iron deficiency, but not that im older and i just graduaded from high school i have gained a little weight that i wanted to get rid of and my mom showed me the one a day weight smart. ive taked it for almost a week. i took it every morning right after i ate something, or if i only had time for something little i chuged a glass of milk down with it, and it does not make me sick and it seems to be working. the only thing i did notice is that it seemed like i was going to the bathroom more often and seemed like i was putting more out then i was putting in. A pharmacist told me it was cleaning my system out. I think it works great and i highly recomend it.