While I was young, I was a very good-looking woman but after I passed my 30, I suddenly gain some serious weight.
I was like that for about 10 years. In these ten years, I tried several diets and medications to control and reduce my weight but nothing was helpful. My doctor said that this is completely normal because
Starting in my 30s, my body's metabolism is slowed down and it is normal then to gain some weight.
One day, my best friend told me about this new diet program and pills called One a day-weightsmart program. I was a bit suspicious but she was convincing me to try because I had nothing to loose.
So I’m asking You! Did anybody used this program and what were the results?

I was the one who used this new pills One a Day!
This program is very different from all you tried before because it contains many ingredients like: all your daily need for vitamins and minerals, a natural green tea extract to enhance your metabolism, calcium and many others.
Another good thing about it is that it’s completely natural so you can use it with your medications.
It is designed only for people who control their weight.
They are eating less than they normally do and they may not be getting all the nutrients they need. So they use One a Day program.
It has some limits. One of them is that you shouldn’t take any more from One a day, because it can lead to overdose and intoxication.
Like your friend said-try, it and find out by your self how accurate is what people say about it.

My friend and I have both taken one a day at diffrent times and experinced the same side affect!! The big one was nausea that always lead to vomiting. It says to take with food which both of us would do however we would start to salivate and then feel nauseas and off to the bathroom!! These pills contain something that is very powerful and I would reccomend that you take a multi vitamin in conjunction with a weight loss pill to surpress appettite. Hope this helps and makes you aware of possible side affects=)

Vitamin B12 can be helpful in weight loss. It can be taken as a supplement in the form of injection. But the problems is that it is a water soluble component. The body can use a small amount of the vitamin at a time, the rest comes out with urine. Moreover, the supplementary vitamin sources are incompetent. Only a small fraction of the Vitamin is taken by the body as most part is destroyed during fermentation. The combination of HCG and vitamin B12 can be a good option. There are some homeopathic HCG brands which offer sublingual drops with premixed Vitamin B12.