This post is an extension of the

One a day weight smart nightmares thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

The first time I took it, I took it on an empty stomach and proceeded to gag/vomit bile for an hour straight. It stopped finally, but it was horrible.
The second time I took it, I took it after eating about 1/2 a pack of instant oatmeal, and then ate the other 1/2 pack afterwards. I felt great and I felt the good energy coming from it. It was perfect.
The third time I took it, I accidentally overate (ugh, must remember to portion!) and then took the pill. I gagged a bit but it's okay now.

not at all, i didnt know what anyone was talking about but i have been taking them for 3 weeks and i never felt nauseated. its mostly cause they dont know what a meal is and most likely never workout. it has a cup of coffee in it which increases your metabolism and on top of that you have to workout . it says diet AND exercise and they dont exercise. i workout 4-5 days a work at an intense level. and eat about 200 calories below my recommended caloric intake go to my pyramid . com and find that out. workout alot and dont eat it on an empty stomach

I've been taking the One A Day Weight Smart Advanced for two weeks now. If I do not eat a good portioned size breakfast I do still get sick. Now I eat Yoplait Light 100 calorie yogurt and Great Value Brown Sugar instant oatmeal which is 200 calories. I will eat about three bites of each then take the pill and continue eating. I also drink plenty of water with it. NO SICKNESS. This is the key.

Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day also. It will set your appetite for the rest of the day. I've never had nightmares, dizziness or any other side effects.

If you read the bottle it states it contains as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. Not much, but it also contains Guarana seed powder and extract, green tea powder and cayenne pepper powder. Guarana is the energy booster and according to in formation I found at en.wikipedia.org 'research shows it may affect how quickly the body perceives itself to be full.' 'Other laboratory studies showed antioxidant and antibacterial effects, and also fat cell reduction in mice.' It also should not be taken by individuals with heart problems or high blood pressure, kidney disease, overactive thyroid or anxiety or nervous disorders.

Also green tea should not be taken by individuals who are sensitive to caffeine due to the following symptoms: restlessness, irritability, sleeping problems, tremor, heart palpitations, loss of appetite, upset stomach NAUSEA, frequent urination and skin rash. This was found at amazing-green-tea.com.

Read your labels, consult a doctor, eat correctly and if you have issues stop taking it. Be smart.

Hi!

I have had the same side effects regarding the pukey feelings. I believe you just have to find your own way of taking them, I did a trial and error. Took one on an empty stomach, full stomach, ate a large breakfast and a small breakfast and eating after. I found that if I take the pill then wait aprox. 10 minutes (when you start to get the feeling) just eat something small such as a peice of banana bread etc. I'm not sure about helping me lose weight but its definatly helped and I feel great after taking one. Nothing super bad with this product and I will continue taking it.

As most know, you get this vomit feeling with any one-a-day or multivitiman so its not a big deal. Its not going to kill you so stop writing that this is such a horirble product just cause you can't read the instructions on the bottle.

-k

I've started taking Weight Smart- One A Day and I've had no problems..

I wake up for 7 30 am, get to work for about 8 15, Eat two whole wheat Eggo Waffles with peanut butter and jam an drink 8 to 12oz of some kind of juice. I take this muti-vitamin just before I eat. After I take my One A Day, I feel completely satisfied. I love this Product. Maybe some persons are sensitive to them as well. I also take a B Complex Vitamin after i'm done eating. this is all within a 35 minute time frame.

I should also mention I'm a diabetic. It's a strict routine I'm to follow to make sure my blood sugar stays on point.

I suggest more research is done on this product to see why people are getting so ill. I know a couple of girlfriends whom are taking it and don't get ill either.