I want to share this news with the rest of the world! Biotin helped me lose weight\!

Biotin? I searched the web and found that biotin is a member of vitamin B family. And yes, vitamins B are very important in our nutrition and I also found a survey that claims that vitamin B deficiency leads to weight gain. So yes, I believe you, biotin and overall vitamin B complex can help in regulation of weight.

sure it is, vitamin B is one of the crucial vitamins that we can actually take for our metabolism. but I think that I, like many of others, started to use biotin for hair growth. hair started to grow, nails as well and that I have noticed that my weight is going down, no that soon, but at least, I was able to maintain my weight since I have issues with gaining weight whatever I eat. So yes, biotin and metabolism do work together. If you are considering taking it, you should take a from 10 to 100 mcg. Not more, not less.

iT's true this really does work.I've gone from 122 to 115lbs and loving it...but u'VE GOT TO CONTINUE ELSE THE WEIGHT COMES RIGHT BACK ON. or so i've realised

Hallo,
I have to say that this is interesting to hear. There should be more positive stories when people use supplements to lose weight because many have a hard time to lose weight and they try everything. Can you give us more information on your weight lose. It would be nice to know more details if you are able to share anything more. I know that biotin helps your metabolism to function much better. But if you could tell me what kind of procedure you did to make this happen. How many calories have you taken daily and what kind of foods did you usually
eat? I hope that you will write us back.

All the best to you,
Karen

I'll be completely honest.  I took biotin for around four months at 5000mcg x2 pills a day and lost a total of 80lbs.  The only other things I did was moderate my carbohydrate intake, not radically, and snack on nuts such as almonds and walnuts every day instead of eating more of other things.  My cholesterol was never high, so that was no issue.  I even kept my sedentary life rather intact because of my hectic schedule.  But 80 lbs in nearly half a year was an incredible feeling...and I hadn't even noticed I lost weight until people began to make remarks on how incredible the changes appeared to them.  I'm rather certain it was biotin as I am again back on the regimen after gaining a few pounds...and once again, I've lost weight!  Biotin must play some role in this, as my metabolism has never been up to task prior to taking it.

when did u statrt seeng you loosing wight

did you take the 10000mgc of biotin

did you take the 10000 of biotin mcg

can you take 10000 of it to loose wight too???

Did you take the 10000 mgc of biotin?? Please answer I wanna loose wight too