Hello. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ian, I’m a thirty year old man. I am 5.8 feet tall and I have about 200 pounds. I started going to the gym last Thursday and I already see myself improving. I can move better and I don’t get tired easily. Now I am about to buy some product that will help me to lose weight and to improve my overall health. I have my friends suggesting me all kinds of weight loss products, and I am very confused. I went to a couple of GNC stores. Does somebody here know why Nugenix is the number one selling men's vitality product in these stores?

Hi Ian. Well, I am not a man, but I happen to have a brother who is using this product so I can give you some basic  information. This product is a testosterone boosting supplement. It helps to increase sex drive and also enhances muscle mass. It also supposedly boosts free testosterone levels.

It is very popular because it has an all natural formula. And I suppose that its popularity is mostly based on the fact that it contains minerals and vitamins that are essential in promoting testosterone production.  I don’t really like that product but men seem to love it.

Hi. I used this product before. It is very popular lately, it’s all over the internet.

Well there are many advantages of this product that certainly contribute to its popularity among men.

First of all, it increases sperm production.  It increases the size of the muscles. It increases sexual stamina. I helps you have a better libido. It improves your overall mood.

For most men, taking this product is directly connected with more sexual activity. Now you can see why it is that popular. If you are searching for a weight loss product, than this isn’t something you’d be interested in.

Taking  testosterone through some pills. Smart, very smart. Or you can, you know, help your body to make its own testosterone.

It is not healthy people! You cannot just take hormones unless you have some serious health issues. Taking testosterone is like taking steroids, it’s the same.

I just cannot believe that people actually do this.

You need to think! It is suppressive. Taking testosterone suppresses you from making your own indigenous testosterone. That is why men in their thirty’s end up taking Viagra.  Because their body stopped making testosterone as the result of taking it through some supplements.

I really don’t know why this product is so popular.