Hi, I am 25 years old and have been experiencing diarrhea for the past 2-3 years i had assumed that it was IBS. I recently started receiving medical and saw a doctor for the problem, he then sent me to a GI doctor. About 3 days before my appointment i started to experience pain in the right side of my stomach. When i met with the nurses practitioner she informed me that it could possibly be Crohn's Disease. I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy done soon. I even googled about this disease but want to know more if there is anyone out there who can maybe give a little more info or knows where i can look for this info please let me know. Thank You....

You can search for it on net. Just for the word. Well I did a search on it and this is what I got......What is Crohn’s disease?

What are the symptoms?
The most common symptoms of Crohn’s disease are abdominal pain, often in the lower right area, and diarrhea. Rectal bleeding, weight loss, arthritis, skin problems, and fever may also occur. Bleeding may be serious and persistent, leading to anemia. Children with Crohn’s disease may suffer delayed development and stunted growth. The range and severity of symptoms varies.

Causes

Crohn's disease can be caused by a variety of factors,(but none have been proven) including poor diet and nutrition, food allergies, imbalanced levels of hydrochloric acid, impaired immunity, infections, lack of exercise, "leaky gut" syndrome, pharmaceutical drugs, and stress.

Treatments

If your not aware Major Hospitals in Japan have been treating patients using "Kangen Water" with powerful and amazing results for over 30 years. The Kangen Water Technology has been approved for its medical benefits by the Japanese Ministry of Health & Welfare. (The Japanese equivalent of the FDA ). This technology has only been available in the US since 2003 and in Canada 2006.