I am worried i might have the "swine" flu. It has been going aroung my state and appx. 20 cases have been found by today. since yeaserday around 13 more have been discovered. What are ALL of the symptoms?

All of the symptoms include what you describe as well as runny nose, nausea, vomiting, headache, achiness, sneezing, and coughing. Essentially, all the symptoms of a flu, stomach flu, or a cold.

If you're scared, don't be. You'll be all right. It's estimated that less than 1% of the population who have gotten this illness have died from it. I got it myself and it was just like a bad stomach flu. I got better within 48 hours.

Just keep in mind that you need to keep fluids in your body if you have diarrhea. Keep drinking water! Get electrolytes back in your body. You can go to any pharmacy store and buy PediaLite. Even though it's for kids, it's great for anyone to restore electrolytes. You can also go to a health food store and buy Silver Biotics or ASAP by American Biotech Labs (same product, different names). This is a nano-silver product that has no known toxicity, doesn't interfere with any drugs, and does not accumulate in the body. When I was sick, I took a lot of this stuff and it helped me feel better. I highly suggest you get it.

Hello Guest !

In addition to the info about symptomatic information, be proactive about protecting others that you are in close contact with. Be sure that they are aware of your suspicions, especially any younger persons. Be sure to use safety measures to protect others and yourself. Those measures would be: Washing your hands, sneezing into a tissue, etc., (it is recommended that you sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow instead of your hands). Don't forget co-workers as well. Have you communicated with any of the people that I've mentioned?

I agree, all of the symptoms you are experiencing are quite typical of a stomach flu or even a nasty cold. It is always a good idea to have your doctor assess these symptoms, especially if they are ongoing - say 2-3 days with a high temperature that has not broken.

You asked about the symptoms of the Swine Flu. The symptoms of the swine flu, or H1N1, are pretty much the same symptoms you would see from the "regular," or seasonal, flu - fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills, fatigue and occasionally diarrhea and vomiting. That is why it can be difficult to distinguish by the lay person. Best to have it checked out by a doctor right away. Hope you feel better soon!

Hi:
It's been a while since you were suffering from flu symptoms. How are you doing now? Was it the swine flu? This is such a big problem now, you could help our members and friends know what to look for if you had the swine flu. If so, how was it different from regular flu. If you had a different diagnosis, please let us know what it was. Let us know how you made yourself comfortable and how the docs treated your condition. I hope that you are fully recovered now. Please let us know.