hi, i am a 14 year old and i have been experiencing stomach discomfort for more than a week. I have been diagnosed with stomach flu about a week ago but after taking some pills given by the doctor I have almost fully recovered. I do not have gas in my stomach or sharp pains/cramps anymore. However 1-2 days after my recovery I started experiencing these discomforts and had a serious loss of appetite. Just like on Friday and Saturday I could not eat at all so I only took my breakfast. I have also been experiencing weight loss but not the severe kind. Generally I have been experiencing stomach discomfort and gurgling, diarrhea and nausea (but I don't vomit) after meals, mild weight loss, and loss of appetite, feel weak. Can anybody tell me what my problem is? I have been on medication as well (my mom bought this medicine for stomach discomfort and diarrhea) but it doesn't seem to help. Please give me some advice! :-D

can i hear your gurgling! I never heard that before... :-(

I am 16 years old and I have the same symptoms.

I'm 19 now, but starting two years ago in June, I had stomach pain and diarrhea, just a quick onset. After using the bathroom, I was fine in fifteen minutes. It seemed about every two weeks or a month it would happen, but I paid no mind. Lately it's every day I hear gurgling, and feel stomach stomach pain, burping to relieve pressure... It's almost like I'm hungry, but after eating the pain is still there some, but the gurgling starts and diarrhea comes in the next 24 hours, but again, it only lasts for less than a half hour till I feel like normal again. Hope it's not tape worms! Too bad I don't have insurance. Hopefully before the end of the year I can go get a full checkup.

i mite have tummy flu but i have all the symtomes exsept for vomiting but my mom wount belve me %-) and idont when it started but it got bad today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typically the most common "stomach flu" also known as the norwalk virus, lasts between 16 hours and 4 days. Agent Bejing or asian flu can last weeks, as well as food poisoning. Celiac disease could also be a culprit.

Tapeworms are mostly asymptomatic. It sounds like you either have celiac disease or are intolerant to lactose.