My daughter is 3 years 7 months old. She's always had very large, solid poop. About 2 months ago we noticed she had very wattery, almost explosive diarrhea. It happens about once a day but she usually had some incontinence with it. There would be a slight amount of diarrhea in her panties. She's fully potty trained. We took her to a pediatrician but she just said it was probably gastrointestinal and it would go away. it seemed to clear up for about a week but now it's back. Her diet hasn't changed much. I would say she's eating more apples/apple sauce and drinking a little more juice but otherwise nothing much has changed. I considered toddler diarrhea but she only goes once a day. Any suggestions or help is welcome!

If it continues, you might need to take her to a Pediatric GI. Do you have any history of Crohn's disease or colitis in your families?