Hello, I am a guy who is 23 years old. It is not easy to speak about this but I will do it anyway. I have diarrhea for 3 days. But the strange thing is that I have strong abdominal pain along with it. What should I do about it? I mean is this serious or what? I feel really exhausted because of this.

Hi there. It is safe to say that you should visit a doctor, especially if you have lost some weight lately. You probably have problems with some part of digestive system of organs. I hope that this isn't serious but that is to be checked. Please don't hesitate to visit a doctor. But my opinion is that they will probably tell you to do x-ray just to exclude Crohn's disease. Maybe it wouldn't be bad if laparoscopy is done because of hernia possibility. Well that is about it. But remember that these are just my thoughts. You have to consult a doctor for a proper diagnosis. I wish you all the best.