I am 16 years old and for the past year I have pretty much masturbated daily, sometimes on the days that I don't masturbate, my vas deferens, lower abdomen(bladder area), and testicles will have a dull pain that hurts to touch and hurts even when I'm sitting still. The pain only lasts for a couple of hours. I do not get nausea or feel like I have to vomit, but it's almost like a soreness/ throbbing pain, but it doesn't throb, it's constantly there. I have not ever had sexual intercourse and do not have any STD's. I have checked out my scrotum and do not feel any lumps or anything out of the ordinary. Does anyone know what this is or have the same problem?

Have you gone to see your urologist? Because you should have.We can give you and advice, we can listen to you talking about your Vas Deferens Pain, but we can set a proper diagnose for you. Sure, maybe we can guess and tell you what is your problem, but we can't give you an option that is going to help you heal yourself.  Now, about all of those things that you wrote up there, I am assuming that you have a testicular torsion. That is a condition that is most common from late adolescence to young adulthood. It is associated with the puberty, that time when the testicles begin to get bigger. 

Hey man today is 3-3-14 and im 16 and my left vas defrens hurts mildly just like you described, i felt it down there and compared it to my right vd and its bigger, implying that it could be swollen, im going in tomorrow to the doctor because its starting to scare me

I have the same (well i think the same) problem as you guys. Im 16, and for the last year i have had off and on pain in my left one. Going to the doc this week because its getting worse. Yesterday and today the pain was very sharp, as apposed to most other times when its just a dull, aching pain. Also last night I was masturbating and there was a sharp pain off and on in the process, and when I finished, the pain was almost unbareable.