Hi, In the last 6 months (on and off) my testicles have been quite sore. I've had a look at some diagrams and it appears to be the Vas Deferens and the epididymis that is the painful thing to touch. Also the right Vas Deferens seems to be thicker and more painful than the left. It also makes my upper legs ache. Anyone have any ideas why this Vas Deferens pain would be happening? Thanks

i have had this before, its sore and it feels like the blood is about to squirt out huh?

I'm having exactly the same symptoms. The pain or discomfort comes and goes. First I thought it was a testicle pain, because the feeling was just the same as when you slightly hit your testicles (it aches on the lower part of the abdomen and upper legs). My left side is completely normal; I can only feel the pain on the right side.

I have had the symptoms for the past 6 months and now I can better pinpoint the discomfort and I believe it is on the right Vas Deferens. At least, that's where it aches the most, but when the pain comes I can feel the discomfort in the abdomen and on the inner side of the right leg.

I've seen my family doctor and a Urologist, they both tried to find a hernia, but couldn't find anything wrong. My urine test came back normal, no infection of any kind; finally I had a testicular ultrasound performed, but the urologist couldn't find anything wrong.

I know there's gotta be something wrong otherwise I wouldn't feel like this.

Please any kind of help would be greatly appreciated it.

Yes I am having the same problem. My left vas deferens feels hard and enlarged and is painful to the touch. I can feel the swollen tube from my testicles all the way to my pelvis. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I have this problem to the right side.. and they keep telling me that i have nothing! i have this since forever and i am so pissed.. something must be wrong down there... what?!

im having the same probles as every one elce....

what is the problem and what can i do?

im having the same exact problems, just with my left side and not the right. i hade the same procedures done and i was told the same things. i was also told it was an infection and they had prescribed me an antibiotic for it, that did not work.

what could it be and what should i do?

I have the exact same problem as all of you. I am wondering something though.
Have any of you been sitting different lately? I realized that I have been sitting in my new computer chair differently than I ever use to....more sitting on a leg or crossing one specific leg. I think there is a low chance that this is the cause but I am just thinking.
pinch off that testicle for too long who knows what'll happen right?

Good posts guys, first time I felt the lump/pain I thought it was cancer for sure.

hmmm...im with you on this one.

but if its not that i wonder what it is...id like it if someone here could help me though, just a professional opinion would be great.

Hey everyone ...well i am 23 and i have to say i am experiencing the exact same thing on the left side but....there is a constant burning in my urethra and my large intestine. My lower back on the left side feels like it is burning and is really painful. I get paind in my upper thihgs and in my back where my shoulder blades are. I have been to the doctore like 5 times now. They checky my prostate, i have blood work done, i was tested and treated for chlamydia tests were negative. They treated me for epiditimitus didn't work. I was tested for HIV1 and HIV2 all negative, my blood work cam back normal everything was ship shape. But the lower left muscle just underneath my hip bone and above the thigh feels tight and swollen. Man this sh*t kills..i might go back to the doctor again but i have no idea what else to tell them. To them is is all discomfort. OR i am "Psycking" myself out as they said. But come on now something has to be going on....

marc

I have the same symptoms, and the doctors think its an inguinal hernia or something.

Whats scary is that you guys have the same pain and symptoms but dont have a clear diagnosis.

Am I going to have an unecceseraly invasive operation for something I am not sure 100% exists or has been diagnosed correctly.

Anyone having pain when ejaculating etc?

I have the exact same thing as everybody else but have not been to the doctor yet. I thought that maybe I had ran into something and just forgot about it. It has been 1 week with no change in the discomfort level or swelling on the vas deferen on the right side. My left side seems normal with no pain. It feels like I barley got hit down there. Anyone have a solution????

I am 14 and had exactly the same. i have been told its a testicular cyst. its best to see your gp and arrange an ultra sound

i'm experiencing pretty much the same symptoms... pain on the top side of both testicles...sometimes more on the left...then on the right more... i have noticed sesitive inner thigh and upper legs.... pain in my lower back...and pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic area...and the muscle pain on both sides of my outer pelvic area, where my left leg meets my bod and same for the right....there seems to be a lump on the left testicle where vas deferens is located...when i touch both testicles on top where the vas deferens is located...it is a bit painful.... i had bloodwork , urine test over 3 weeks ago and still no word from doctor,, he said i'd get call or letter if tests called for it...so hopefully my tests were good...

........and i'm going for the ultra sound soon... ... and not sure that sitting in a computer chair can cause this..but i too, sit weird in my computer chair ..leaning far left with right leg on it and scrunched up here and there... i'm hoping i get some anwers and get this taken care of..

I am 31, 6'4" and 200lbs. I too am having the same things happen as you all have described. It has gotten worse over the last week, and I can almost always feel a dull pain now. I have had to masterbate here lately (last couple of months) because my wife had a miscarriage (at 3 months) and has not felt emotionally up to it yet, and I don't want to force sex on her until she is feeling back to normal.I am going into the doctor tomorrow, and at least wanted to have a clue what was happening down there (or what could be) so I would be a little more informed. It does not hurt to pee, but now during ejaculation it does hurt a little. When I do cum it is not as much as it should be either. Now that I have noticed the pain for the last week, and the small discharge I had (that felt like it was going to be a big one), I have also noticed that my scrotum is heavier, and almost looks like there is more fluid in it than before. They hang lower than usual and almost have a slight burning sensation, like they are just a little too warm. I can rotate them in my hands and do not feel any real pain coming from the lumps, and I am clueless as to what it might be. I also have -not- had a Vascetamy (however that is spelled). I am afraid that one of my pipe's bust down there and it is not all making it up the penis. Can that happen?? Sometimes it does seem to all make it out, but right after I do cum, I feel about a 10% increase in the burning sensation for the rest of that day. I have now stopped masterbating until I see the doctor tomorrow, and am worried what it might be also. Hopefully they will give me a better idea and I can post in here. Bad part is that I have to go to a walk-in clinic tomorrow to have this looked at, and Friday my new insurance kicks in with a specialist doctor, but I can't go see him yet as I am not in that insurance plan just yet. However, I do not want to wait any longer to see a doctor since the pain is not yet going away. I talked to a good friend (41 years old) and he said he had a friend lose a testicle from waiting too long. I am going to bookmark this post and come back when I find out what they say. I am probably going to have an ultrasound done too as I think they will have to. I can also feel/see lumps down there too. This has all just happened in the last couple of weeks, and I can tell it has gotten worse here in the last week, so no more delay from me, I know this isn't a good thing happening to me. Good luck to the rest of you, and keep us updated on what is happening. This is a rough thing I think on any guy no matter how tough you are.