Hi, Im 18yro, while randomly feeling my testies i noticed something was different there was a lump above the right testicle my first thought "oh sh*t i think i have cancer" out of nervous excitment i kept feel it to make sure it was irregular and i think felt the sides and bottom and i realized it was not actually on the top of my right testicle but it was actualy the Vas Deferens i felt a softer line connecting the the bump of the lump and it was the Vas Deferens line connecting to the testicle and the felt the top and it was the same the line but it was softer at the top and bottom, it feel like at the top it a little firm then its swollen and curled up it the middle then firm at the bottom right before it connectes to the testicle, im not sure how it came to be i havent had any sexual activitie with a girl in a few months and i may have recently let of a little sexual frustation with the good ole hand about two days before i felt this.There really isnt any pain, its almost is as if i have to trick my self into thinking its hurting in order to feel any type of pain,but other than that im fine everything seems normal, i hope this isnt anything to serious, oh btw i set a doctors appointment for next friday unfortunotly thats the only time thats open, Any ideas on why or what this could be i really pray to god its not surgery serious and can be cured please leave a response any information i can get while i wait for the appointment to arrive would be helpful thanks in advance.

This is PROBABLY nothing serious. It is good that you're becoming familiar with your genitals, as self-exams are the best way to catch something serious early.

Just because you have a bump or a lump or anything similar does not mean that it is cancer.

You should discuss fully with your doctor what experiences you have and haven't had, and include anything that you think MIGHT have caused this lump. What they will probably advise you is that none of what you have done causes it, but it is a simple structure that sometimes becomes hard.

This visit is also the time to get any other questions you may have out on the table. So, if you have any irregularities, or items about your genitals or sex that you might worry about... you should get them answered now.

And then start to perform regular sex exam checks in the future.

Good luck.

When Vas Deferens is swollen usually you have a Vas Deferens Pain as well. I am pretty sure that this is a classic sing of the Epididymis. My doctor tried to explain to me that this is an infection which structure is composed of tightly packed tubules that carry the sperm from the testicle to the vas deferens, so I wrote it down in a case to forget it. There are several reasons for this - sex without using a protection, some surgeries or enlarged prostate. This all can be the reason why vas deferens is swollen and it requires observing. 

Thanks alot!... Update its now a good 3-4 days later and the swelling as just went down by its self gladly :-D still got the doctors visit in a couple of days and ill be sure to get as much info as i can and for those who may be having similiar problems i just drunk lots of water and basically avoided any sexual you know what im talkin bout ;-) lol and within 2 days the swelling went down.

good luck

hey Senel ! would you like to tell me what doctor told you ?
Please !!