I for 22 years now have soreness in my testicles and left Abdomen within two days of ejaculating. Only to be relieved by ejaculating. I'm lost on what to do. I'm at a point where I would have them removed if that were the only choice.

My husband has had pain in his left testicle ever since he had a vasectomy. It is partially relieved by ejaculation, and antibiotics help. He had an ultrasound of his scrotum, testicles, and groin and it was identified by his surgeon as an infection in his epididymitis.

The surgeon suggested that it was caused by bacteria that would make their way around your body and normally not be noticed irritating the scar tissue from severing the vas deferens. I suggested that it might be sexually transmitted, but the surgeon did not put put me on antibiotis because he did not think that bacteria would reach the epididymitis due to the vas deferens no longer providing a path.

He was put on antibiotics for a month and it reduced the pain significantly. He found that he needed to refill the prescription when the pain returned. After another month of antibiotics, the pain went away.

I have difficulty understanding the mechanism by which the pain and or pressure would be relieved by ejaculation since there is no escape route for the pressure that may build up with a tied off vas deferens.

You should go see a physician. I am sure it would be nice to have the pain relieved if it is possible. If you have had a vasectomy, you might want google "pain after vasectomy. It is said that it is actually more common than is noted. I hope this helps. I am surprised no one else offered any knowledge. Good luck to you.