Hey everyone,

My vas deferens on both sides feel hard to the touch. Solid, rigid, firm, etc. I can't remember if thats how they've always felt, but it seems weird, and its driving me crazy.

The vas deferens are the tubes that carry the sperm from the testicles up into the body.

Can you guys do some 'research' on yourselves and let me know if this is abnormal? If so, I need to see the urologist.

Thanks in advance.

Any help would be appreciated guys - just reach down, feel around, and let me know if I am crazy or not.

Thanks!

Hm, I really don't know what to tell you, except that you are not crazy at all. It is totally normal for you to be concerned especially when you have a Vas Deferens Pain, it should never be ignored. When I had it, I was diagnosed with inflamed epididymis. Now, when I am reading all of this, I can say that I  doubt you can feel your vas deferens, maybe I am wrong since I am not an expert. But, here is what you need to know if you feel a sore and firm cord along the lateral testicle, you probably have an inflamed epididymis just like I did, my symptoms were like this one. 

No it's not normal.

In my case the diagnosis is a mild hernia which , at the moment, doesn't need surgery. I need to avoid or be careful when lifting and doing heavy exercise, coughing!, straining (On toilet) and constipation (high fibre diet and liquids should help).

Go and see a doctor.