I have a painful red bump on the foreskin of my penis, I'm uncircumcised but the bump is between the head and shaft, its not on the penis but under the skin, it was a small bump at first that hurt but after masterbating it increased in size and hurts when touched directly, I'm sexually active but I've been tested maybe 3 months ago and only had protected sex with one person and haven't had intercorse in maybe 1 month, I have to say the period of self pleasure was a bit more rough then normal and I didn't use lube because normally I don't have to, I feels and looks as if its a bug bite.

Its not bleeding or releasing any puss, I'm 19 and lead a somewhat labor intensive life. I'm abstaining from sex or self pleasure till it possible reduces in size if it doesn't go away in maybe a week I will see a doctor but I'm trying to avoid that because it'll be awkward to explain to my parents.

Hey there can't say for sure because I can't see what it looks like but could be from friction.  If you do decide to g to the doctor why would you have to explain anything to your parents? You're over 18

Im on their insurance