Ok so i'd say about a month or so now i've had a single tiny tiny bump above the skin on my penis shaft.
It is located just below the head.
It's above the skin and doesn't appear to be herpes or anything of that matter.
I know it's not an ingrown hair or the papule pearl thing.
It's just a single white bump.
I'm really praying its not HPV.
That really has me concerned.
I am sexually active and have been for the past 4 years.
The girls i have been with i have known for a long time and have had no previous medical histories of STD's. Of course it's not like they are going to jump to admit to any of that.
Still i am currently with someone and i'd hate to have to ask her to see a doctor or tell her i have HPV without knowing for sure if i do.
Like i said before it's one tiny tiny single spot on the upper part of my shaft.
Nothing around it
Nothing anywhere else on my penis.

Please someone help me out.

i also have one of these. its tiny tin like the same size as the pores but it isnt a pore i dont think cus it wont pop and theres no hair in it. when i masturbate in the shower it turns white so i was thinking it might just be a tiny bit of thick skin in a high friction area. i masturbate frequently. im getting it tested for hpv. but i dont think its hpv. does anyone know how long it takes for genital warts to get worse? because its been there for a long time and i dont think its changed in size. at least not enough to notice with the naked eye.anyone else know what this might be? wart? callous?

I have the same thing, as the post above. Is this dangerous or something?