I've had this red bump since Thursday (now Saturday). I'm a little worried about what it could be. It's about 1cm and the size hasn't changed.

My guess is some sort of bacterial infection, since I'm feeling a little tired and achy generally the last couple days. It could just be a zit though - but I've never had any bumps like this before.

I don't notice it most of the time, but there is a little dull pain that can persist after touching it, and it hurts when any pressure is applied.

I haven't had sex since October (now December), so I doubt it's an STD.

Any help on diagnosing it or advice on treatment would be appreciated.

hey i have that same thing, did you ever fin out what it is ??

Are you there? I got the same thing and am wondering what happened to you? please help.

Would like to bump this up for the answer please

No really there's a few of us wondering whats on our penises so an answer any time....

Heyy i got one too whatt is itttT???

i also have one, but i popped it and now it like spread out, so if you do have it dont pop it because i think it spreads

its a zit i have the same thing but i poped it two times and the second time it was blood

It may be a zit, or it could be bump caused by masturbation. They are usually painless when touched, still might hurt a little when touched though, but hurt when trying to be squeezed. This happens when something rubs against your penis causing friction, like when you masturbate. I've heard people say give it a few days but other than that i don't really know how to get rid of it.

I have the same thing and waiting to see if it goes away, if not i will have to look more into it.

It happens from masturbation, if done too roughly the friction could cause it or more likely if your hands are dirty it can be bacteria, don't masterbate or have sex
For a few days and wash purposely during every shower, should go away in 2-7 days.

Yeah, i have the same thing as well. First thing i thought was penile cancer. Stilll not sure what it is but its still alittle sore to touch. Its at the bottum of my shaft. Any ideas?

Omg i have this to... It sucks and im only like 16

I have the same thing but mine has been here for two months