Hello.

I'm a 16 year old male and I've noticed an enlarged bump/spot on my penis shaft. The bump/spot isn't actually on the penis, it's on the skin, so if I pull the skin away from the actual penis the lump is on the skin if you know what I mean.

If I look close to the bump/spot I can see a tiny brownish spot to the side of the bump/spot so I tried to peck at it to see what it was but it wouldn't budge and I don't want to squeeze it in case it pops.

I have loads of tiny bumps all over my penis and testicles but I KNOW these are normal, the problem is one of these has come enlarged as described above.

I assume that the bump/spot I've got is one of the little spots that has come enlarged.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't know how long I've had this spot for, I think a while though but I'm not sure.

As you can imagine, I'm freaking out.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

EDIT : Also the bump/spot kinda looks red, but maybe this is because I've been handling it but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Hi there I am writing to you because my neighbor had similar problem, he had spot on penis actually.  He was worried because he had unprotected sex with few different partners and I made him to visit a dermatologist, and she told him to test his blood, but results were negative, and she told him that he was very lucky and that he has some infection that is not dangerous, and his problem was resolved due to using good medicament. i  think that it can be your case, because it is reddish or brown, and there is not any sebum.

my boyfriend gets those idk he thinks they are pimples but he pops them its gross imnot sure what it is he freaks out to alot.. i know you dont want to here it from a girl but i just noticed then whole bump on the penis thing.

I to have some sort of enlarged lump on the shaft of my penis...along with hundreds of tiny dots which from ur description are normal but this enlarged one is big and has a very faint tiny white dot the top it does look like an inflamed version of the little ones im freaking out as well