1. Know it isn't an STD
2. was barely visible, but i could feel it underneath the skin
3. figured it was some type of zit, tried to pop it. nothing came out. just turned red and made it even more noticeable
4. then, tried to use a sterilized needle (soaked it in rubbing alcohol first) and gently poke it hoping i could then leak it
5. needle went barely in, tiny amount of bleeding. no puss. put Neosporin on after and put a bandaid over it
6. does not hurt unless squeezed
7. no sign of hair follicle or anything which is leading me to believe that it is not an ingrown hair
8. very aggravated and self-conscious about it

SO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT, PLEASE DO SO. THANKS.

hey jeff first off how old are you and how long have you noticed this. where is it on your penis exactly and what does it look like/how bug is it.

thanks 8)

it looks like a zit but will not pop like one. it doesnt hurt or anything really, but just the fact that it's there really bothers me. and i'm sort of a hypochondriac so it's been killing me inside. and i'm 19.

ok jeff just relax because you are going to be fine alright? :-) how big is the lump and have you ever had any sex of any form ever? its hard to say what is could be because we can not see what it looks like but it sounds like it could be a lymphatic cyst or a broken blood vessle. is it more noticable when you get an erection? have you masturbated roughly prior to getting that lump?

thanks 8)

Yes, I have had sex somewhat recently (like a month and a half) with a condom, but it wasn't rough or anything. and it doesnt appear to get much bigger with an erection than it does without. just like a hard pea sized bump and i have tried to pop it and some puss and blood came out. but the bump stayed there. pretty nasty i know, but i'm glad i can come here about it.

hey man i dont think thats gross at all ive seen/heard/read a lot more disguesting things lol..... i think it could be some form of cysts which are not harmfull and you can get them removed but you have to go to a doctor for that %-)

Hey guys. Well, I don't think that you should be complaining to us concerning your issue since we are talking about reproductive organs here and that is something that you can not put in amateur's hands. So, lump on penis means that it's probably some kind of cyst and that it can be cured. But, what I am sure about the most is that it will not pass on it's own or when poked with a needle or whatever. So, I would strongly suggest you to go and see a doctor or someone more specialized about this condition and then you'll know what it is.

Hie I am 32 this year and I have a problem similar to this. This was about a week after I had sex. I used protection of course plus I do masturbate everyday. I first realised it while I was bathing and felt a bump at the place where the scrotum meets the penis (the opposite end of the base of the penis) but it didn't hurt. When I first realised it, I accidentally popped it. It was unintentional, and it gave me a shock and right after that it was very painful, but I managed to bring myself to press as much puss as possible but nothing came out. I am afraid that it might have burst internally. Now its forming again and it is painful. Is it an STD or something like that, plus now I itch almost everywhere not around that area but my arms, legs and buttocks.

Someone please help me. I am very scared...

I had the same thing appear about 9 months ago, a small hard lump just under the skin at the base of the penis, it kind of felt like a grain of sand under the skin.  it didn't hurt and no amount of squeezing would shift it, my wife said she never felt it during sex, although one of girlfriends said that she could in certain positions.Every now and then over the past few months I would give it a squeeze to no avail, then about a month ago I gave it a squeeze and a tiny pore seemed to open up very near the lump although not directly where it was, if you know what I mean.  When I squeezed, dark red blood was pushed out of the pore and then quite a long straightish hair came out.  Over the next few days the lump got smaller and smaller until it disappeared completely, so I think the hair must have completely ingrown (I shave down there) and that caused the lump

I have kind of had the same experience. I had sex about a week or 2 before I first noticed. I noticed it on like the 3rd or 4th. It was a large hard blind ingrown hair type pimple. I am currently away working so it worried me when another one appeared. So I went a small clinic and the doctor proscribed me anti biotics because she said it was infected. I started taking the antibiotics and a third one appeared then the it receded along with another one. Then the larger of the three had gotten smaller and became two ingrown pimple looking things. So currently I'm on 2 antibiotics and a bacterial cream. I usually shave my scrotum along with my the shaft like every other day but about a week or so ago I stopped shaving and wanted to grow everything out from beard to penis. So I'm hoping because it's been forever since I have not shaved I'm getting a few ingrown hairs.

I have the same problem right now a red bump on the scrotum at the base of the penis and I just had a shower and squeezed it blood came out with little white puss. The it was clear liquid. I hope its and ingrown hair because i shaved and I'm positive it came on after but its gotten bigger since then almost a month of having it. I hope it not an std but if it gets bigger I'm going to the doc soon or if it doesn't go away soon

Can the cysts heel on its own

lads by the dates above its over ayear since u text with this prob. Could some/anyone please reply and let me know how it has went for you - has anyone been got better? I find myself in the same situation as well as a large freckle (about the size of 5 penny piece) ps the lump/hardness seems to be moving along.
ag

Wife couldn't feel it but ONE of girlfriends could...

Right can anyone please tell me what this could be an have i anything to worry about! I've got a lump on the bottom right hand side of my penis it started just as a little white lump After being there for a month or so, over night it came bigger and red it's hurts when I touch it can anyone help me?? I do masturbate regular aswel