I woke up this morning to notice i had a smal pimple like bump on the shaf of my penis about the size of a pen head. I had one more about two years ago that was just like it and it popped like a pimple and went away . I got tested a month ago and was totally clean but had un protected sex with a good friend about a week ago. The bump dont hurt or anything like that it just looks like a pimple and i squeezed it and it like pimple white stuff that came out.. Should i be tripping?

Hi there I am writing to you because my brother had very similar problem, he had a penis bump. In his case it looked like a quarter of a pea, and it was not painful or irritating for him. Although it was  a little bit painful when he touched it and even more when he tried to squeeze. he visited  a doctor and he diagnosed that my brother had some kind of cyst which was neutralized by using good therapy. So I think that it can be your case, or it could even be some kind of a pimple if you are not older than 25

it if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck its probably a duck

So i didnt know you could get a pimple on your penis ..thats possible?

ya its skin like the rest of your body and it has pores too or heck it could be an ingrown hair (which is just like a pimple)

Mylnn is correct, the penis is covered with skin, just like the rest of your body.

However, there are a few points that have been glossed over here.

First, and I don't mean to preach, but... why are you having unprotected sex? Are you trying to become a father? Are you having more than one partner?
Do you like taking risks?

If your concern over this pimple issue is any indicator, you're gambling and are now worried about getting caught!

Second, if you have a sore or pimple or lesson on your penis, don't pop it.
You might not have any adverse reactions, but recall that it could be filled with infection, virus, or bacteria... and by breaking it open, you've just opened your body to anything that may be trying to find a home... either in the air, in your shorts, or in your next partner. Not smart.

I'm not suggesting that you get freaked out over a pimple, but it indicates that somebody is not washing that body part enough. Nobody wants to jump up right after intercourse and wash up, but it might not be a bad idea, especially as soon as the time is right. Nobody will blame you for trying to clean up, and keep from making/leaving a wet spot to sleep in.

At the very least, a little wash up/rinse off if you're in a bedroom and a washroom is nearby is called for.

Good luck.
Let us know what develops, if anything... :$

Ive got that aswell

Well that was not only Perfectly said but very true also lol

Monk please tell me not herpes!