This bump randomly appears on my left arm and always in the same spot. It itches somewhat but not a lot. It's slightly hard. It usually goes away after a couple hours at most and then it comes back randomly, but not very often. Anyone have any idea what it could be or what could cause it? Thanks for any help!

I have the same problem about midway between my wrist and elbow on the underside of my left arm and it has come and gone for years some times it gets as big as a quarter. my skin has goten slightly darker in that area when it is not raised you can sort of see where it has been. I have seen many doctors but they think it must be a bug bite. I don't think it is. One DR has seen it three times now the first two she thought it was a bug bite now she is not so sure. Good luck

Did you ever find an answer to this? Sounds exactly what I've been noticing on my own forearm just recently.

I've been getting exactly the same thing. It appears on the underside of my right arm about an inch past my elbow. Appears at random, looks much like a bite, but disappears after a couple of hours. Very odd.

I have the same exact thing....im curious what it can be....don't think its a bug bite either....happens every couple of years on the same spot and gone in a few hours.

Quote:

I was thinking it might be a sign of parasites . This is the second time it has happened

fran wrote:

Quote:

I have a round raised bump on my left arm. It appears in the same exact spot. It itches and it gets red. I'm thinking parasite also.

I have been having this exact same thing in the same spot for years now and when it appears it only lasts a few min. and then it is gone.  I can feel it when it is about to appear as a mild itch.  Any ideas?

same here! Someone post an answer!!!!

Not a parasite, thats for sure. dont know what the f+ck it is. doesnt seem too harmful, just annoying.

holy sh@! i got the same thing. dont know what it is ?? comes and goes, right arm, upper inside.

sounds like a hive I get one in the same spot every once and a while

did anyone ever find an answer to this??? my husband has the same thing and has had it for years?!

Yeah, happens on my left arm, i just started cutting it open with a butterfly knife and pouring peroxide and alcohol in the wound. It staves the next one off for a while and makes it stop itching instantly; whatever works, you know? Haven't had one scince the last time I did this.

I would like to know also. 1 single bump circular size itchs slightly before i noctice it. goes away in a hour comes and goes for about 5 years now!