Hey guys, I'm 15 and a day ago I noticed a pain in my left testicle out of nowhere. I can't think of anything I did to cause the pain. I shrugged it off as nothing and continued to go about my day thinking it would be all better with a good night's sleep. I was wrong. I woke up this morning and felt my left testicle and what do you know? It's still there. I did a self-examination on it and noticed that there was a really tiny bump on top of it, very close to or right under the epididymis. Now whenever I touch this bump or it it touches anything, a sharp pain goes through my left testis. I did some research and took a hot bath but it still hurts. I'm really scared to tell my parents but if the pain continues through the next week or so, I will tell them and go to my doctor. 

Do any of you know what this is and how I can treat it?

Thanks, Jack.

Jack, definitely tell your parents and have them take you to a doctor. It is likely nothing cancerous because cancerous lumps are often painless. Any lump should be checked out by a doctor.

same here too. I'm also 15 and i've just had this small lump here for about 4-5 years, it shrinks and enlarges sometimes (over the course of 6-8 months sometimes) but never gets larger than maybe the size of half a pea. I think the best course of action for anyone who feels or has this should just ask their doctor, just to be sure. If anything it could just be a harmless bump that formed, and may be possible to be-rid of with minor treatments. But if you ever have any problems or questions about anything on your body, always ask your doctor.