To make it short.We're not sure if she touched my precum or no.because she touched mine only for like 10 seconds then she went to wash her hands and dry them.And after like 20 minutes she washed her hands again then went to the bathroom to fix her underwear so she might have touched her big lips.I know it's highly unlikely that she's pregnant but could she get pregnant this way ?She had her period last month but it was painless.So is there any risk ? Because we're really scared because her period is more than a week late now.

If you did not have any intercourse and your precum didn't touch her then no she's not pregnate.... did you ever have sex or mess around any other times sincer her last period? How long ago did this happen?

It happened a week before she got her period.And we are scared of the possibility that if soap and water didn't wash the precum completely.Since she touched her underwear to fix them..She touched mine but then as I said washed her hands twice.But we're really scared since she's more than a week late this month.And no we didn't fool around since the incident.

Soap and water will wash off all precum especially if you washed them twice so don't worry there.... if she got her normal period after the incident then she's not pregnate so don't worry....

Her period was painless that's what we're afraid of..All the details are in the message I sent you please reply.